Zydus Group with an overarching purpose of empowering people with freedom to live healthier and more fulfilled lives, is an innovative, global lifesciences company that discovers, develops, manufactures, and markets a broad range of healthcare therapies. Zydus Lifesciences Limited Walk In Interview 2023.Zydus Lifesciences Limited Notification full details below. Interested and eligible candidates can attend Interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Post Name: Quality Assurance/Quality Control/Production/Warehouse
- Qualification: B.Pharma in Any Specialization,B.Sc in Any Specialization,Diploma in Any Specialization/M.Pharma in Any Specialization,MS/M.Sc(Science) in Any Specialization/ITI
- Experienced:03-9 years
- Openings: 25
Job Description: Greeting from Zydus Lifesciences Limited !!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Vapi-Ahmedabad
- Post of date:08/04/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to face
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Date: 9th April 2023/ Sunday
Timings: 9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.
Venue: Hotel Silver Leaf, Plot No.CM-14 & 15, Raghuvir Complex, Opp Vapi Industries Association Ground; GIDC, Vapi 396195.
Please find the Departments below:
- Senior Executive to Assistant Manager – (IPQA): B. Pharm / M. Pharm with 3 to 7 Years of relevant experience of IPQA Activities such as Line clearance, In Process, Sampling of In process and finished products, Swab sampling and Review of BMR for manufacturing and Packing line in Oral Solid Dosage Manufacturing facilities.
- Technical Assistant (Operator) Diploma /ITI with 4 to12 years of relevant experience in pharmaceutical warehousing operations viz; receipt, storage, dispensing and handling of materials.
- Technical Assistant (Dispensing) Diploma in Engineering / Pharmacy with 4 to 12 years of relevant experience in Raw material Dispensing Activities.
- Executive to Dy. Manager (Dispensing) B.Sc. /M.Sc./ B. Pharma graduate with 4 to 12 years of experience in handling of all Raw Material Dispensing operations. Well versed with SAP WMS, QMS, Qualification & MES / Automated Dispensing System. Having exposure to USFDA / MHRA and other regulatory audits.
- Executive to Assistant Manager B.Sc./M.Sc. / B. Pharm graduate with 4 to 12 years of experience in handling of warehousing activities. Exposure of handling Raw Material, Packing Material and dispensing activities. Good knowledge of QMS area and equipment qualification related activities. Well versed with SAP knowledge of MM module with WMS. Handling of expired, rejected, non-moving and obsolete inventory. Having exposure with respect to USFDA/MHRA and other regulatory audits.
- Technical Assistant (Operator) – Diploma in Engineering / Pharmacy having 5 to 10 Years of experience in operating machines like Granulation (ACG, Glatt, Tapasya, GEA), Wurster Coater (ACG, Glatt, Ohara, Anish), Fitzpatrick Roll Compactor, Compression machines (Fette, Korsch), Encapsulation machine, Coating machines (Glatt, ACG, Ganson), Perform line clearance, operation and cleaning of equipment / instrument / auxiliary items.
- Executive to Assistant. Manager – B. Pharma / M. Pharma with 4 to 9 years of experience in supervising and controlling production areas like Granulation, Compression, Capsule Filling & Coating. Responsible for planning the manufacturing batches in coordination with PPMC. To monitor line clearance, cleaning of equipment, instrument, auxiliary items. To carry out qualification activities. To initiate QMS activities (Change control, deviation, CAPA, investigation). To handle manpower and allocate daily activities. Exposure to regulatory audit is must.
- Executive / Sr. Executive / Asst. Manager – (Analyst) – B.Sc. /B. Pharm/M.Sc. with 3 to 7 years hands-on experience in Finished Goods samples on analytical instruments like HPLC, GC, Dissolution apparatus, UV Visible Spectrometer. Candidate may also have exposure of wet Analysis, Stability Studies, for Oral Solid Dosage. The software exposure of LIMS, documentum, Trackwise will be preferable.
For all the positions, it is essential for candidates to have exposure in regulatory requirements of documentation and cGMP/GLP. Interested candidates please Walk-in for an interview along-with their updated Resume, Salary proof and relevant documents as per the schedule. Candidate not able to attend the Walk-in may share their resume at email@example.com.