Zydus Lifesciences Limited Walk In Interview 2023.Zydus Lifesciences Limited Notification full details below. Interested and eligible candidates can attend Interview on scheduled time and venue.The Zydus Group with an overarching purpose of empowering people with freedom to live healthier and more fulfilled lives, is an innovative, global lifesciences company that discovers, develops, manufactures, and markets a broad range of healthcare therapies.
- Department : Production- Tablet/ Capsule/Packing- Tablet/ Capsule/Production- Non OSD (Transdermal)/Warehouse/Engineering/Production Documentation Cell- Production
- Post Name: Executive / Sr. Executive/Technician –Engineering/Plant Operator/ Technical Assistant – Dispensing/Officer to Assistant Manager
- Qualification:-B. Sc/ M. Sc. (Microbiology)/B. Pharm/ M. Pharm/B.E/ Diploma / ITI
- Experienced:03 to 8 years
- Salary: 3-7 Lacs P.A.
Job Description: Greeting from Zydus Lifesciences Limited !!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Ahmedabad
- Post of date:21/03/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to face
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Production- Tablet/ Capsule:
- Officer/ Executive: B. Pharm /M. Pharm with 3 – 7 Years of experience in Tablet/ Capsule department with experience in Gelatin preparation with overall understanding of Soft gelatin process, Encapsulation, Granulation, Compression, Coating, Inspection. Responsible to plan for the manufacturing of batches in coordination with PPMC. To monitor line clearance, cleaning of equipment, instrument, auxiliary items. To carry out qualification activities. To initiate QMS activities (Change control, deviation, CAPA, investigation). To handle manpower and allocate daily activities.
- Operator – Technical Assistant: Diploma having 3 – 12 Years of experience in operating machines like Encapsulation machines (Bochang, Changsung, KDE, GIC, Gamma ACG), imprinting, Visual Inspection, Granulation (ACG, Glatt, Tapasya, GEA), Wurster Coater (ACG, Glatt, Anish), Fitzpatrick Roll Compactor, Compression machines (Fette, Korsch), Coating machines (Glatt, ACG, Ganson). Perform line clearance, operation and cleaning of equipment / instrument / auxiliary items.
Packing- Tablet/ Capsule:
- Officer/ Executive: B. Sc. / B. Pharm having 3 – 7 Years of supervising and controlling Bottle / Blister Packing areas. To monitor line clearance, cleaning of equipment, instrument, auxiliary items. To carry out qualification activities. To initiate QMS activities (Change control, deviation, CAPA, investigation). To handle manpower and allocate daily activities.
- Plant Operator/ Technical Assistant: ITI/ Diploma having 3 – 12 Years of experience in operating machines like Sachet Packing and Blister Packing Machines (BQS, ACG, PamPac). Perform line clearance, operation and cleaning of equipment / instrument / auxiliary items.
Production- Non OSD (Transdermal):
- Officer to Assistant Manager: B. Pharm /M. Pharm/ B. Sc/ M. Sc with 2 – 12 Years of experience in Production department. Candidates having exposure to shop floor production activity, QMS activities (Change control, deviation, CAPA, investigation) for External Preparation which includes Cream, Ointment, Lotion, Patches, ODF, and MDS are preferred.
- Plant Operator/ Technical Assistant: ITI / Diploma with 3 – 12 Years of experience in Production department. Candidates having exposure to machine operation activity for External Preparation which includes Cream, Ointment, Lotion, Patches, ODF, and MDS are preferred.
- Plant Operator/ Technical Assistant – Dispensing: ITI/ Diploma/ B.Sc. with 2- 7 years of experience in handling warehouse activities like dispensing, raw material, Packaging material, Finish goods of Oral Solid dosage, online documentation and reconciliation of materials. Experience in handling physical stock verification. Experience in SAP is preferable.
- Executive/ Sr. Executive B.E / B.Tech with 4- 8 years of experience in scheduling and execution of preventive maintenance activities of OSD equipment, HVAC + BMS Operations, Installation and Upgradation. Scheduling and execution of preventive maintenance, instrumentation and In-house Calibration as well as external calibration activities. Maintenance of Air Compressor, Chiller and Water system. Knowledge of PLC, SCADA, HMI required.
- Technician –Engineering: Diploma/ITI with 3- 12 years of experience in Plant Maintenance, Fitter, Electrician, Instrument Mechanic, and HVAC/Chiller/BMS Operator. Experience in Preventive maintenance and breakdown maintenance of OSD Plant equipment, Troubleshooting of Mechanical and Electrical problems. Experience in Instrument and Calibration of OSD Plant Equipment. Knowledge and Experience of Instrument – Sensors, PLC, HML, SCADA, and experience in Calibration activity.
Production Documentation Cell- Production:
- Executive / Manager: B. Pharm/ M. Pharm with 3 to 5 years for executive and 14 to 17years of experience for manager in preparation of BMR & BPR, exposure of track wise, issuance and retrieval of logbooks and QMS documentation (Change control, deviation, CAPA, investigation). Experience in SAP is preferable and should be handling a team for Manager role.