Zydus Hospira Oncology Pvt Ltd Recruitment 2023.Zydus Hospira Oncology Pvt Ltd Notification full details below.Intrested and eligible candidates can Send Resume TO HR Mail.Zydus Hospira Oncology Private Limited (ZHOPL) is a 50-50 % joint venture (JV) company between Zydus Lifesciences Ltd. (ZLL), India and Hospira Australia Pty. Ltd. A Pfizer Company.
- Post Name: Plant Operator – Aseptic Filling/Senior Executive – EHS
- Qualification: B.A in Any Specialization,B.Com in Any Specialization,B.Sc in Any Specialization,Diploma in Any Specialization/B.Sc in Environmental Science,B.Tech/B.E. in Environmental, Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology, Mechanical, Electrical
- Experienced:3 to 5 years
- Salary:₹ 2-4 Lacs P.A.
Job Description: Greeting from Zydus Hospira Oncology Pvt Ltd !!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Ahmedabad
- Post of date: 05/04/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face To Face Interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Monitoring of day to day CIP-SIP Holding vessel & Filling machine.
Handled Filter Integrity testing machine,
Working in vial Filling & Capping machine & Freeze dryer Loading (CLU).
Handling of Filtration activity
GDP, GMP Documentation.
Know about PLC systems and SCADA
USFDA & MHRA Audit have been faced in facility.
Cleaning of various equipment and accessories required for manufacturing and filling.
Know about filling eBMR system.
Area Cleaning & Sanitization activity.
Handling of Breakdown
Address:Brijal Sabalpara Senior Executive – Talent Acquisition Human resources Zydus Hospira Oncology Pvt. Ltd. (JV of Zydus & Hospira a Pfizer company) Plot No. 3, Pharmez-SEZ, N.H. No. 8A, Matoda, Sanand, Dist.: Ahmedabad 382 213 Desk: +91-2717-663114 | email@example.com
Prepare Departmental EHS Risk Assessment.
3. Develop competency & modules for EHS trainings.
4. Complete the relevant EHS modules trainings in OLTIMS.
5. Ensure & monitor Permit to Work Procedures for all high hazard activities.
6. Ensure and monitor compliance to handling Asphyxiates.
7. Monitor appropriate Risk Controls are in place.
8. Perform role as defined in ERP.
9. Ensure and share all relevant EHS related communications to team colleagues.
10. Ensure and Participate in EHS self-audits.
11. Ensure and monitor proper operational controls are in place to mitigate the EHS risk.
12. Provide support for Fire & Life Safety Management & Maintenance of Fire Infrastructure.
13. Provide support for Occupational Health & Hygiene Related requirements like PPEs, Respiratory protection etc.
14. Ensure & monitor Safe Work Place & Safe storage of Materials.
15. Follow waste management & scrap management as per expectations.