Zydus Biologics / Zydus Healthcare Limited (also known as Zydus Cadila) is an Indian multinational pharmaceutical company headquartered in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India primarily engaged in the manufacture of generic drugs. It ranked 100th in the Fortune India 500 list in 2020.Zydus Biologics / Zydus Healthcare Limited Recruitment 2022.Zydus Biologics / Zydus Healthcare Limited Notification full details below.Intrested and eligible candidates can Send Resume.
- Department: Quality Control / Quality Assurance / Engineering
- Post Name: Executive / Senior Executive
- Qualification: (M.Sc Biotech/Micro)/(B.E Electrical)
- Experienced:2 to 14 Years
Job Description: Greeting from Zydus Biologics / Zydus Healthcare Limited !!!
Important Details :
- Location: Ahmedabad
- Post of date: 24/03/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to face
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Roles and Responsibilities:
Opportunities in Quality Control / Quality Assurance / Engineering Department of Zydus Biologics, Biotech Park, Ahmedabad.
Executive / Senior Executive (Candidate must have 3 to 6 years exp.)
1. QC Chemical (M.Sc Biotech) Candidate must have hands on experience in analysis of Protein analysis/ Instrumentation, Molecular biology, Bioassay, lab activity related documents. Responsible to review all the documents, test reports, calibration reports records, logbooks, and formats in relation to the activity of Protein analysis/ Instrumentation, Molecular biology, Bioassay and filling. To carry out investigation of Incident, Deviation and OOS generated during laboratory analysis.
2. QA Analytical (M.Sc Biotech/Micro) Candidate must have experience in review of Analytical Reports, Stability Protocols and data sheets, Investigation, Review and disposition of OOS, OOT, OOG & OOE results, handling of Incidents, Deviations, and Change Controls in the Laboratory along with review of all types of Qualification documents. Review and approval of all Lab Standard Operating Procedures.
3. Electrical: (B.E Electrical) Must have experience in maintaining power supply for whole site, Manage shutdowns and load shedding independently, Able to handle preventive & breakdown maintenance of Transformer, DG set, HT & LT panels, UPS & battery for critical loads, operation of DG sets with changeover, Should have hands on experience for QMS system, track wise, SAP etc. Able to handle Fire alarm, access control & door interlock system, etc. Responsible for work permit system and safety compliance at site. Candidate having Electrical supervisor permit/license by Government office (CEE) will be given preference.
4. Mechanical: (B.E Mechanical) Must have experience in preventive maintenance and breakdown maintenance of utilities, water system, HVAC and plant equipment, Responsible for QMS and GMP documentation like log books, records and status labels, preventive maintenance records, deviations, change control, CAPA etc.
Candidate from Biotech, Vaccine & Injectable Pharma plants will be preferable who have knowledge of process equipment’s like as Autoclaves, Bio-reactors, fermenters, Lyophilizes etc.
Preference will be given to those who matches with above mentioned requirement and submit their CVs along with current and expected CTC to email@example.com by on or before 15th April 2023.