Yashoda Super Speciality Hospital Walk In Interview 2022 Any Bachelor’s Degree for Guest Relations Executive At Hyderabad/Secunderabad . Yashoda Super Speciality Hospital Notification full detailes below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Guest Relations Executive
- Qualification: Any Bachelor’s Degree
- Experienced: 0 to 1 years
Job Description: Yashoda Super Speciality Hospital Hiring For Guest Relations Executive !
- Important Details :
- Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- Note:If you are ready to take up Guest Relations Executive duties and responsibilities, then apply right away through an email at email@example.com. We will love to meet you.
- Post of date: 23/3/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Date & Time:24 March -26 March , 11.00 AM – 5.00 PM
Venue:Building Number 41, Third Floor, Ncc Building Neart LG Service Center, Nagarjuna Hills Rd, Punjagutta, Hyderabad, Telangana 500082
To ensure patient comfort, collect feedback and inform to concerned person for necessary action. To carry out data collection, report preparation and record maintenance.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To visit patients to ensure that they are comfortable and satisfied with the services provided. Also prepares a daily report on the rounds carried and submits it to the manager.
- To make call to discharged patients and enquire about the service and/or discuss regarding any suggestions or comments as written in the feedback form.
- To send a letter of thanks to all the patients whoever is discharged.
- To carry out daily analysis of all feedback forms, collect comments and suggestions and prepares a report department wise, which is submitted to the manager.
- To compile list of complaints / suggestions every fortnight, department wise and is submitted to the Manager.
- To report all the relevant matters and discuss about the feedback forms.
- To coordinate with other departments and maintains good interpersonal and interdepartmental rapport.
- To enter all the relevant data into the computer, in the specified time.
- To assist of filing of all the documents or the reports.
Skills required: Good communication skill and other managerial skills
Working Condition: Closed environment within the hospital, standing and walking for long periods of time, frequent interruptions, handling multiple tasks simultaneously
Educational Qualification: Any Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Required: Preferably Minimum of 0-1 year experience in related field
Since three decades, Yashoda Group of Hospitals has been providing quality healthcare for the people in their diverse medical needs. People trust us because of the strong relationships we’ve built with them over the years.