Chemveda Life Sciences Walk In Interview 2022.Chemveda Life Sciences Notification full details below. Interested and eligible candidates can attend Interview on scheduled time and venue.Chemveda Life Sciences is a rapid-growing contract research organization based out of Hyderabad, providing customized services to global partners across the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and agro industry.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Research Chemist/Research Associate /Senior Research Associate
- Department: Discovery Chemistry Solutions
- Qualification: M.Sc. (Organic chemistry/Medicinal Chemistry) with 1-7 years of relevant CRO experience
- Experienced:1-7 years of API-R&D experience can also apply.
Job Description: Greeting from Chemveda Life Sciences !!!!
- Important Details :
- Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- Post of date:30/11/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
We are conducting Walk-In interviews on 2nd December 2022 for multiple positions in Discovery Chemistry Solutions (CRO).
Date:Friday, 2nd December 2022
Time: 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Interview Venues:Chemveda Life Sciences Pvt Ltd.(Mallapur Unit), 2nd floor, Plot No. 177, IDA Mallapur, Hyderabad, Telangana 500076.
(AND)Chemveda Life Sciences Pvt Ltd. Plot#B-11/1, IDA Uppal, Hyderabad.
You can attend the interview at your convenient location.
1.Job Description :
Department: Discovery Chemistry Solutions
Positions: Research Chemist/Research Associate /Senior Research Associate
Qualification :M.Sc. (Organic chemistry/Medicinal Chemistry) with 1-7 years of relevant CRO experience.
Candidates with 1-3 years of API-R&D experience can also apply.
Work Location: Hyderabad
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Experience in Organic Synthesis/Multi-step Synthesis.
- Handling reactions from mg to gram scale.
- Sound Knowledge of isolation, separation & purification techniques.
- Experience in characterization and identification of Organic molecules using spectroscopy techniques like NMR, IR, LCMS, HPLC.
- Positive and confident individual with strong work ethics.
- Team player and good communication skills.
Note: Candidates who cannot attend the interview on the Walk-In dates can forward their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly carry the below documents: Updated Resume. Last three months’ pay slips, recent hike letter. (Photocopy). Passport size Photo. 1 photocopy of your Photo ID Proof (Pan Card/ Passport/ Driving License).