JanSat Labs PVT Limited Walk In Interview 2022.JanSat Labs PVT Limited Notification full details below. Interested and eligible candidates can attend Interview on scheduled time and venue.JanSat Labs is a Contract Research Organization offering wide range of Analytical services with complete GLP compliance. JanSat Labs works and maintains quality management system which complies to meet the requirement of all regulatory authorities.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Expert LCMS-MS Method Development Scientist
- Qualification: Bachelors/Masters degree
- Experienced:04-9 yrs
- No. of Positions: 10
Job Description: Greeting From JanSat Labs PVT Limited !!!!!!
- Important Details :
- Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad( Kukatpally, Pragati Nagar )
- Post of date:12/09/2022
- Contact –HR ( 9490549970 )
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Are you looking for a role that you can develop or/and validate analytical methods? If so, this is the role for you.
As expert you will be responsible for leading the analytical development of methods for Nitrosamine, Formulation Nitrosamines.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
- Development and Validation of analytical method for Nitrosamines, Genotoxic Impurities.
- Perform related substances, dissolution, assay and residual solvents analysis.
- Support laboratory, equipment calibration and maintenance.
- Support external collaborations to enhance our analytical capabilities and enable the future vision of a robust and rapid testing strategy.
- Perform analytical testing to support the development process
- Execute and write up scientific experiments in a timely manner and with high quality
- Support training of colleagues in analytical and product development
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelors/Masters degree
- Experience in analytical method development is desirable
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent technical writing skills
- Ability to work in multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams
- Ability to interpret analytical results from experiments to troubleshoot and optimize analytical methods
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As JanSat focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
- Budgeting and cost-consciousness.