Umedica Laboratories Walk In Interview 2022.Umedica Laboratories Notification full details below. UMEDICA is one of the leading manufacturer of pharmaceutical formulations & export house in India, offering a broad spectrum of chronic and acute therapies.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Sr. Mgr / AGM – Production ( Injection Department )
- Qualification: B. Pharm / M. Pharm / M.Sc
- Experienced:15 – 20 years
- Salary Budget :- Up to 20 Lac
Job Description: Umedica Laboratories Hiring For Sr. Mgr / AGM – Production ( Injection Department ) !
- Important Details :
- Location: Vapi
- Post of date:09/08/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Skill Sets :-
- Accountable for manufacturing of Injectables at Site & contract manufacturing of Site as per Marketing projection ( Sterile manufacturing of Vial, Ampoule & dry powder injectables).
- Check on Material availability in store & follow-up with Purchase Department.
- Timely receive & give instructions to arrange for non availability of Material in advance.
- Development & implementation of system and GMPs Standard.
- Control on optimum resource utilization.
- Planning of capacity upgradation & improvements.
- Control on entire GMP related activities to affect zero product defects and no internal failure.
- Ensure monitoring and controlling of Manufacturing activities.
- To ensure appropriate process validations and calibration of equipment’s.
- Review and approve validation, qualification protocols.
- Provide training to subordinates.
- Periodic department meetings and assessment of the subordinate with superiors.
- Review BMR,BPR, MFR protocols under ETC.
- Conduct Self inspection / Audit of inter departments.
- To participate in meetings/telecommunication.
- Responsible to review and authorize documents related to TT Department.
- To provide internal technical inputs/suggestions towards new product development/improvement.
- Face Regulatory Audits ( FDA/WHO/MOA Audits ).
Only keen interested and dynamic Candidates, seeking opportunity to build career with rapidly growing and stable company, meeting the above-mentioned criteria may share their resume on email-id firstname.lastname@example.org Website: http://www.umedicalabs.com.