Mithros Chemicals Pvt Ltd Recruitment 2023.Mithros Chemicals Pvt Ltd Notification full details below.Intrested and eligible candidates can Call Or mail On Hr.Established in 2004 at the IKP Knowledge Park in Hyderabad, Mithros has partnered with multiple pharma, biotech, agrochemical, neutraceutical and chemical companies to provide custom synthesis services and scale-up of a diverse range of organic compounds chemistry projects.
- Post Name:Research Associate / Sr. Chemist For Synthesis R&D
- Qualification: PhD / MSc (Organic Chemistry/Medicinal Chemistry/Integrated Chemistry).
- Experienced:01-05 years of industrial experience with CRO background.
Job Description : Greeting From Mithros Chemicals Pvt Ltd !!!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Phase-II, IDA Mallapur, Hyderabad, Telangana
- Contact:7207772361 (Whatsapp) contact timings from 10 am to 6 pm only.
- Post of date:17/02/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
We are having very urgent Requirement for Organic Synthesis R&D for CRO Company. Research Associate / Research Associate. 02 Year to 05 Years of experience in CRO industrial experience only
Organic Synthesis R&D – CRO (Contract Research Organisation)
Vacant Positions: 08 (PhD-03 positions & MSc-08 positions) Only Male Candidates Preferred
Positions: Research Associate / Sr.Research Associate for Synthesis R&D
– PhD / MSc (Organic Chemistry/Medicinal Chemistry/Integrated Chemistry).
– 02‐05 years of industrial experience with CRO background.
PhD with 01 to 3 Years of Industrial Experience Pre or Post PhD .
MSc with 02 to 05 Years of Industrial Experience.
1) Experience in Organic Synthesis/Multi-step Synthesis.
2) State‐of‐the‐art scientific knowledge in technical background for synthesis and purification methods
3) Handling reactions from mg (milligram) to gram scale.
4) Sound Knowledge of isolation, separation & purifications techniques.
5) Experience in Characterization and identification of organic molecules using spectroscopy techniques like NMR, IR, LCMS, and HPLC.
6) Positive and confident individual with strong work ethics.
7) Team player and good communications skills.
8) Good in English written and spoken recommendable.
Salary: Min 10% to Max 30% hike on present CTC that to depends on performance shown in the interview and best in the market.
Mithros Chemicals Pvt Limited, IDA Mallapur, Phase -2, Secunderabad – 500076
Phone: 7207772361 (WhatsApp) contact timings from 10 am to 6 pm only.
Along with your updated CV please provide below Details also
Note: Please refer us any suitable and relevant candidates from your network as per our requirement will be great appreciation from Mithros Chemicals Pvt Ltd.
PhD Relevant candidates please send your updated profiles including your Research Summery
Apply by click the link Below
Thank you very much for your patience and cooperation.
Mithros Chemicals Pvt Ltd.