Pranaya Group Walk In Interview 2021. B Pharma / B Sc, MBA/PGDM for Manager (International Marketing – Arica and CIS) At Corporate Office at Gachibowli, Hyderabad.Pranaya Group Notification full detailes below.Interested Candidates Send resume.
- Important Vacancy details:
- Company Name:Pranaya Group
- Post Name: Manager (International Marketing – Arica and CIS)
- Qualification: B Pharma / B Sc, MBA/PGDM
- Experience: 10-12 year
- Location: Corporate Office at Gachibowli, Hyderabad
- Contact Number:NA
- Email id:email@example.com
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Job Description: We have Hiring For Manager (International Marketing – Arica and CIS) – in Pranaya Group !Kindly read the Description and share your cv on given email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Greetings from Pranaya Group We have an Urgent requirement in Corporate Office at Gachibowli, Hyderabad Preference will be given to those who can Join immediately
Position : Manager (International Marketing – Arica and CIS.
• Achieve targets with assigned customers and territories • Conduct market research on potential products in the market • Handle trademarks and Pharma registrations • Deal with customs, tax departments, logistics and another authority • To identify the products for the international market and market estimation of those products • To explore the market, identify customers, and promote the products through individual detailing, audio-visual presentations, workshops, and image building. • To understand the registration guideline, process and to obtain the registration of the products • To co-ordinate with customers including distributors, tender authorities, and other related govt. officials for business, P&L management and inventory also • To maintain product availability at the distribution end • Conduct an interview of local representative and appoint after communication with Corporate Office (CO) and to impart training to the field staff. • To coordinate with CO for the execution of business to ensure smooth throughput and cash flow • To resolve issues, objections, complaints of the customers and to inform CO on a continues basis and setup distribution network as and when required. • To pass on and discuss all information, plans and strategies only with the concerned persons at CO and maintain confidentiality • To develop a relationship with Indian embassy and build the image of the Company Required Candidate Profile • Candidate should have thorough understanding of the region • Candidate should have worked in the pharmaceutical sector preferably injectables/Parenterals • Candidate should have travelled to the assigned regions in past experiences • Candidate should have good presentation skills, analytical skills and good business acumen • Candidate managed a team of local representative/distributors would be preferred
UMEDICA is a part of the Amoli Group of Companies, manufacturing and exporting a wide range of formulations viz; Injectables, Tablets, Capsules, Suspensions, Dry Syrups, etc. UMEDICA offers a diverse product portfolio comprising of antibiotics, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory (NSAIDs), analgesics, antifungal, antiviral, anti-malarials, antituberculosis agents, antihistaminics, psychotropic, antihypertensives, lipid-lowering agents, drugs for sexual dysfunction, multivitamins etc.