IQVIA RDS India Pvt Ltd Recruitment 2021 B. Pharm /M. Pharm / B.Sc/M.sc Freshers for Clinical data management At Bangalore/Bengaluru .IQVIA RDS India Pvt Ltd Notification full detailes below.Interested and eligible candidates can Send Your resume.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Clinical data management
- Qualification: B. Pharm /M. Pharm / B.Sc/M.sc
- Experienced:2 to 7 years
Job Description: IQVIA RDS India Pvt Ltd Hiring For Clinical data management !
- Important Details :
- Location: Bangalore/Bengaluru
- Post of date: 30/11/2021
- Note:If interested please share your updated CV firstname.lastname@example.org
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Serve as Data Operations Coordinator (DOC) for one or two complex global studies with fewer than 10 operations staff (excludes DE), or serve in a leadership role to a specific DM Task.
- Manage delivery of projects through full data management study life-cycle.
- Manage project timelines and quality; determine resource needs; identify out-of-scope work.
- Serve as Data Operations Coordinator or Data Team Lead.
- Perform comprehensive data management tasks including data review, writing and resolving data clarifications.
- Perform database designer activities for technologies not requiring extensive programming.
- Perform comprehensive quality control procedures.
- Independently bring project solutions to the CDM team.
- Solve issues through using the global issue escalation/communication plan.
- Consult with Standards Group for process issues; communicate ideas for process improvement.
- Assist in developing and implementing new technology.
- Understand and comply with core operating procedures and working instructions.
- Meet objectives as assigned.
- Develop and maintain good communications and working relationships with CDM team.
- Interact with CDM team members to negotiate timelines and responsibilities.
- Has the potential work as DTL/LDM on Global Data Management Project
IQVIA is a world leader in using data, technology, advanced analytics and human expertise to help customers drive healthcare – and human health – forward. Together with the companies we serve, we are enabling a more modern, more effective and more efficient healthcare system, and creating breakthrough solutions that transform business and patient outcomes.