Unison Pharmaceuticals Recruitment 2023.Unison Pharmaceuticals Notification full details below.Intrested and eligible candidates can Submit Your Resume To mail On Hr.Unison Pharmaceuticals is an emerging global pharmaceutical company with strong identity in Indian market (Gujarat) and started spreading the wings in regulated and semi-regulated markets.
- Post Name: Trainee
- Department – IPQA in QA
- Qualification: B.Pharm / M.Pharm / M.Sc
- Experienced: 3-5 yr
Job Description: Greeting from Unison Pharmaceuticals !!!
Important Details :
Post of date:03/04/2023
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Mode of Interview: Face To Face Interview
Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Interested candidates can share their CV on email@example.com
Opening For Manufacturing IPQA In Quality Assurance
A fast growing global company, following vacancies for the position of Sr. Officer / Executive
Key Accountabilities/ Responsibilities
1. IPQA Manufacturing
- Permit line clearance by reviewing equipment cleaning, area cleaning, temperature, RH, preventive maintenance status, calibration validity, logbook review, BMR review upto last stage, presence of any remnants from previous product, tool parts, nut bolts, gasket, differential pressure etc.
- Perform In-process quality checking activity like; Compression, Coating, Capsule filling and Inspection.
- Collect samples for QC analysis according to SOP at different stages like Granulation, Compression, Coating and Capsule filling.
2. BMR Preparation and revision
- Collect MFC from Doc Cell and prepare draft copy of BMR according to batch size, lot size and area details provided by production department.
- Send the draft BMR to concerned departments for review.
- After approval of CCN and compliance of review comments in BMR, send final copy for approval and authorization.
- Post completion of exhibit / validation batches, revision of BMR based on recommendation of validation protocol report.
3. Validation / Exhibit batch
- Collect samples as per protocol at different stages; Granulation, Compression, Capsule filling and Coating.
- Send the collected samples to QC department.
4. Hold time study sampling
- Collect samples at each stage of processing for all new molecules.
- Send the samples to QC department based on the hold time study protocol.
Candidates should also have sound knowledge cGMP documentation and must be familiar with cGMP requirements.
Interested candidates may also email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org