Teva Pharmaceuticals Hiring 2023.Teva Pharmaceuticals Notification full details below. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online. Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide.
- Post Name: Regulatory Affairs Associate I
- Qualification: B. Pharm/M. Pharm/ Master of Life Sciences – M Pharm preferred
- Experience: Total years of experience required for the role: 2-4 years (preferred – Regulatory Publishing experience in EU and US market)
Job Description: Greeting from Teva Pharmaceuticals !!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Navi Mumbai, India,
- Post of date:25/04/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face Interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Duties & Responsibilities
- Publish and dispatch major and complex routine/lifecycle management eCTD submission projects for EU, US and Canada.
- Exposure in handling initial submissions publishing and transmitting quality submissions to agency.
- Perform document level publishing activities, troubleshoot document issues and perform quality control checks for submission ready documents as per the agency guidance.
- Collaborate with scientific personnel for planning, preparation, publishing and quality control checks of submissions.
- Hands on expertise in EU and US submissions from pre-approval to post approval activities like initial, variations, PSUR etc.
- Participate in Global Regulatory Affairs project teams
- Maintain working knowledge of internal and external publishing standards.
- Knowledge of ICH and eCTD related specification/guidelines governing regulatory submissions (eCTD, NeeS, paper)
- Must be aware of Technical systems like Global Insight, ISI Toolbox, Adobe Acrobat, Lorenz Validator
- Sees opportunities for creative problem solving while staying within the parameters of good practice. Generates unique but workable and useful solutions to difficult problems
Knowledge and skills:
Command over spoken and written English
Sensitivity to the cultural diversity of a global organization
Click here for notification and Apply