Teva Pharmaceuticals Hiring 2022.Teva Pharmaceuticals Notification full details below. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Quality Control Analyst I
- Qualification: MSc/B Pharm with 4 to 7 years’ experience
- Experienced:4+ years of experience
Job Description: Teva Pharmaceuticals Hiring For Quality Control Analyst I !
- Important Details :
- Location: Chennai, IN
- Post of date:30/08/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Performing Stability analysis and review of documents
- Performing Method transfer/ Method Validation
- Calibration and validation of instruments / equipment’
- Preparation of Method Transfer Protocols (MTP), Method Transfer Report (MTR), Method of analysis (MTH), Specifications (SPEC), Test Data Sheet (TDS) for Stability Analysis and Method transfer / Validation, Analytical Report (AR) any document related to stability analysis, method transfer / method validation in compliance with current guidelines
- Preparation of departmental SOP is in compliance with current guidelines
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.