Teva Pharmaceuticals Hiring 2022.Teva Pharmaceuticals Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online.Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Regulatory Affairs Associate III
- Qualification: M Pharm/ MSc: 9+ years of experience, B Pharm/BSc: 10 years of experience
- Experienced:9+ years of experience
Job Description: Teva Pharmaceuticals Hiring For Regulatory Affairs Associate III !
- Important Details :
- Location: Navi Mumbai, IN
- Post of date:09/08/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Review and submit high quality submissions for all required post-approval activities in accordance with US current regulations, guidelines/ updates and in-house standards.
- Support the development and implementation of regulatory strategies for defined projects.
- Co-ordinate regulatory resource to projects, provide technical regulatory support to individual projects.
- To give regulatory support to project teams, stakeholders and US RA team for defined product responsibilities.
- Effective supervision and coaching of reporting regulatory professionals and administrative support staff, providing support in day to day work and long term development.
- Prioritise, plan and monitor submission for allocated procedures while documenting and informing involved parties of progress.
- Communicate with other Teva departments across US regarding submissions.
- Maintain and develop awareness of current US regulatory guidelines.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.