Teva Pharmaceuticals Hiring 2021 B. Pharm, M. Pharm or M.Sc. (Clinical Research). for Clinical Quality Control Specialist At Navi Mumbai, IN. Teva Pharmaceuticals Notification full detailes below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Clinical Quality Control Specialist
- Qualification: B. Pharm, M. Pharm or M.Sc. (Clinical Research).
- Experienced:3 to 6 years
Job Description: Teva Pharmaceuticals Hiring For Clinical Quality Control Specialist !
- Important Details :
- Location: Navi Mumbai, IN
- Post of date: 03/11/2021
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- To monitor and perform Quality Check of all study activities from check-in, dosing, sample collection, processing, segregation, transfer and till checkout.
- Co-ordinate with Project management Group (PMG) for compliance with the sponsor requirements and timelines.
- Provide periodic review on status of study files up to archival of files.
- Co-ordinate with Report Writing Group for the movement of files to the concerned department and ensuring to maintain timelines.
- Compilation of study data and review of clinical reports.
- Coordinate with the Ethics Committee for submission of protocol and other study related documents.
- To perform QC of ICF, compensation chart and review of CRF (versus Protocol), other study related documents prior to EC submission.
- Handling of monitor’s visits, maintaining of site visit log, resolution of all queries raised by the monitor/sponsor during his/ her site visit.
- Retrospective review of study documents to ensure adherence to required SOPs and regulatory requirements.
- Ensuring quality by reviewing all study related documents like Regulatory binder, Raw data binders, Case Report Form binders, Study close out report, Sample Case record form, Study updates, screening examination record.
- Full participation in internal and external audits by sponsors and other oversight entities such as FDA, EU, ANVISA.
- Review of SDTM & Clinic tables data with the source document.
- To review the execution of Qualification Protocol & Qualification Summary Report
- To prepare & review standard operating procedures as delegated by PI or HOD or Manager.
- Providing compliance for reviewed all study related documents like Study Protocol and amendments, Informed consent form, Clinical Study Report, Electronic Trial master file, Study synopsis.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.