Takeda Pharmaceutical Hiring 2023.Takeda Pharmaceutical Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.Takeda Pharmaceutical is a patient-focused, values-based, R&D-driven global biopharmaceutical company committed to bringing Better Health and a Brighter Future to people worldwide. Our passion and pursuit of potentially life-changing treatments for patients are deeply rooted in our distinguished history in Japan since 1781.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Officer Microbiology
- Qualification: M.Sc. Microbiology
- Experience: Fresher or 1-2 Years relevant experience in pharmaceutical industry.
Job Description: Greeting from Takeda Pharmaceutical !!!!!
- Location: Mumbai, India
- Post of date:17/01/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Technical & Behavioral Competencies:
- To carry out Steam/Dry Heat sterilization cycles.
- To prepare, sterilize and dispense media and carry out growth promotion test of the same.
- To perform sampling and analysis of finished product for Microbiological tests.
- To perform sampling and analysis of water for Microbiological and Chemical tests.
- To monitor cleaning and waste disposal of the Microbiology laboratory.
- To perform Environmental monitoring of Controlled areas in Microbiology laboratory and in the manufacturing area.
- To maintain microbial cultures.
- To perform internal calibration of instruments.
- To review instruments/equipment annual maintenance contract and coordinate with external party for validation and calibration activities.
- To prepare and review analytical data.
- To maintain inventory of instrument’s spares, apparatus, media and chemicals.
- To follow up to engineering dept related to electrical, instrument and general maintenance.
- Ensure environment protection by controlling Air / Water / Soil pollution from analytical activities.
- To implement Lab excellence/ agile projects for overall department excellence.
- Accountable for safe operation of the facility, their own safety and safety of other co-workers.
- Should have theoretical knowledge of instruments used in Microbiology lab.
- Should be aware of Good microbiological practices & good laboratory practices.
- Should have knowledge related to Data integrity & ALOCA+.
- Smart working with good communication skill.
- Should have good in team performance, collaboration.
- Should have good knowledge of Microsoft office- MS word, MS-excel.