Syngene International Ltd Walk In Interview 2023 .Syngene International Ltd Notification full detailes below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Syngene International Ltd is an integrated research, development and manufacturing organisation providing scientific services – from early discovery to commercial supply. We offer services in a wide range of industrial sectors, including pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and speciality chemical companies.
- Department: DMPK/INVITRO
- Post Name: Senior Research Associate Invitro ADME
- Qualification: M.Pharma in Any Specialization,MS/M.Sc(Science) in Any Specialization,MVSC in Any Specialization,M.Tech in Any Specialization
- Experienced:01 to 6 years
Job Description: Greeting from Syngene International Ltd !!!
Important Details :
- Location: Bangalore / Hyderabad
- Post of date: 09/02/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
WALK-IN DRIVE @ MINERVA GRAND – Hyderabad – 12th Feb 2023 | 1-10 Years of Relevant Experience in DMPK
12th February, 9.00 AM – 1.00 PM
Minerva Grand Hotel, 7th Floor, Bhuvana Towers, 1-2-166 to 193,110, Mahankali Temple Rd, Kalasiguda, Secunderabad, Telangana 500003
Contact – Abhisek Padhy ()
Job Title: Senior Research Associate Invitro ADME
Job Location: Hyderabad/Bangalore
About Syngene: Syngene (http://www.syngeneintl.com) is an innovation-led contract research, development and manufacturing organization offering integrated scientific services from early discovery to commercial supply. At Syngene, safety is at the heart of everything we do personally and professionally. Syngene has placed safety at par with business performance with shared responsibility and accountability, including following safety guidelines, procedures, and SOPs, in letter and spirit.
Mandatory expectation for all roles as per Syngene safety guidelines
- Overall adherence to safe practices and procedures of oneself and the teams aligned.
- Contributing to development of procedures, practices and systems that ensures safe operations and compliance to companys integrity & quality standards.
- Driving a corporate culture that promotes environment, health, and safety (EHS) mindset and operational discipline at the workplace at all times.
- Ensuring safety of self, teams and lab/plant by adhering to safety protocols and following environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace.
- Ensure all assigned mandatory trainings related to data integrity, health, and safety measures are completed on time by all members of the team including self.
- Compliance to Syngene s quality standards at all times.
Core Purpose of the Role:
- Support the ADME team by conducting the Caco-2, LLC-PK1-MDR1, MDCK-II-MDR1, MDCK-II BCRP transporter assays in 24 well/ 96 well plate transwell assays using different matrices with highest quality
- Contemporaneous recording of lab activities and experiments performed practices high level of housekeeping.
- Adhere to all safety rules and maintains safe workplace.
- Predominantly laboratory-based job
- Experience in handling cell culture activities
- Design and execute Caco-2, LLC-PK1-MDR1, MDCK-II-MDR1, MDCK-II BCRP transporter assays in 24 well/ 96 well plate transwell assays
- Reporting of executed studies without mistakes
- Preparation reports, eLN updation on time, reporting of study results clearly in the cross functional scientific meetings.
- Understanding and demonstrating responsibility for safety of self & colleagues by following all safety protocols provided by Syngene
- Adherence to all environment, health, and safety (EHS) policies & standards at all times in the workplace
- Wearing all PPE as required.
- Adherence to all procedures related to Syngenes data integrity policies
- Compliance to Syngenes quality standards at all times.
Syngene Values: All employees will consistently demonstrate alignment with our core values
- Experience in CRO (DMPK/ADME) research with one to ten years.
- Comprehensive understanding of cell culture and technical expertise in trouble shooting the assay.
- Experience in conducting in vitro absorption studies.
- Handling various cell lines
- Demonstrate ability to be a team player.
- Commitment to deliver the study reports within the agreed timelines
- Adaptability to changes in the dynamic lab environment
- Communicate confidently with colleagues and collaborators in the meetings and presentation of study reports and evidence of publications in the PEER reviewed Journals
- A M Pharm. in any pharmaceutical science or M Sc. in biological science.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
It is the policy of Syngene to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable legislation or local law. In addition, Syngene will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.