Syngene International Ltd Recruitment 2022 MSc ( Organic Chemistry / General Chemistry). Freshers for Discovery Chemistry At Bengaluru & Hyderabad .Syngene International Ltd Notification full detailes below.Interested and eligible candidates can Send Your resume.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Discovery Chemistry
- Qualification: MSc ( Organic Chemistry / General Chemistry).
- Experienced: 0-Years (Campus Hiring)
Job Description: Syngene International Ltd Hiring For Discovery Chemistry !
- Important Details :
- Location: Bengaluru & Hyderabad
- Post of date: 03/02/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Personnel handling this profile will be responsible for performing reactions as per the requirement of the project. They are also responsible for documenting the observations in relevant notebooks. They are to follow instructions from the supervisor and work in a group (or individually) to accomplish the tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
- Perform synthetic chemistry reactions, reaction workups, purification of the compounds by column chromatography, crystallization, re-crystallization techniques, preparative TLC and operating lab equipments.
- Ensure that the samples generated during the course of synthesis are given for analysis and record subsequent results obtained and update the supervisor / group leader on the progress of synthesis and ensure samples are packed appropriately for shipment.
- Record the observations of experiment/reaction, results, utilization of resources and other activities related to the reaction in the laboratory or e-notebook following guidelines and in timely manner and ensure that the same is handled safely and confidentially.
- Ensure that the instrument / equipment are calibrated, undergone preventive maintenance and are kept clean before use and in case of any breakdown, report to maintenance immediately.
- Ensure that they know the MSDS of the chemicals they are handling and aware of emergency response procedures in case of accidental spillage, leakage or fire and ensure proper waste segregation as per EHS norms.
- Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety
- Attend training on environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures imparted company.
Should be familiar with concepts of chemical synthesis. • Familiar with operations of relevant apparatus – instrument / equipment.
- Good oral, written communication and presentation skills to work in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Able to work follow instructions and perform the tasks under the supervision of the project leader.
- Fair interpersonal skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
It is the policy of Syngene to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable legislation or local law. In addition, Syngene will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Syngene International Ltd. is an innovation-focused global discovery, development and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and specialty chemical industries around the world. Syngene’ s clientele includes world leaders such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Baxter, Amgen, GSK, Merck KGaA and Herbalife.