Aragen Life Sciences (GVK BIO) Walk In Interview 2022 MVSC in Any Specialization,M.Pharma in Any Specialization for RESEARCH ASSOCIATE/ SENIOR RESEARCH ASSOCIATE At Nacharam, Hyderabad... Aragen Life Sciences (GVK BIO) Notification full details below. Interested candidates with desired qualification, please share your CV.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: RESEARCH ASSOCIATE/ SENIOR RESEARCH ASSOCIATE
- Qualification: MVSC in Any Specialization,M.Pharma in Any Specialization
- Experienced:2 to 5 year(s) of experience
Job Description: Aragen Life Sciences (GVK BIO) Hiring For RESEARCH ASSOCIATE/ SENIOR RESEARCH ASSOCIATE . !
- Important Details :
- Location: Nacharam, Hyderabad.
- Post of date:05/08/2022
- Note:Interested candidates with desired qualification, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Designing, planning, and carrying out preclinical & ex-vivo experiments in Therapeutic areas – Pain, Inflammation, Fibrosis & toxicology
2. Identifying & establishing a new pharmacological models based on the requirements
3. Lab animal handling mice, rats, guineapigs & rabbits
4. Able to perform test material administration via various routes in rodents
5. Data collection, compilation, analysing (using excel, SSPS, Prism etc.,) and interpreting
6. writing IAEC protocols, study protocols and reports, Preparing and presenting power point preparation
7. Coordinating with all cross-function teams like DMPK, in vitro & formulation
8. Inventory management of chemicals, consumables etc.,
Desired Candidate Profile
Must be a Masters (or equivalent) in Pharmacology (M. Pharm), Veterinary Science (M.VSc), Pharmacology & Toxicology with 2 5 years of experience in relevant industry.
Aragen Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd (Formerly Known as GVK BIO Sciences) offers integrated and standalone discovery solutions for small molecules. The business unit is led by senior scientific leadership with global discovery experience, and backed by multidisciplinary chemists and biologists. have a proven track record of transitioning discovery programs into the clinic and are pioneers in this area.