Windlas Biotech Walk In Interview 2022 B. Pharm, M. Pharma, MBA for Officer/Executive/Asst. Manager/Manager/Sr. Manager/AGM-Business Development Contract Manuf. (Pharma & Nutraceuticals) At Dehradun.. Windlas Biotech Notification full details below. Interested and eligible candidates Send Your Resume On Hr Mail.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Officer/Executive/Asst. Manager/Manager/Sr. Manager/AGM-Business Development Contract Manuf. (Pharma & Nutraceuticals)
- Qualification: B. Pharm, M. Pharma, MBA
- Experienced: 2 to 15 years
- Contact No: 9758772994, 7906315267
Job Description: Windlas Biotech Hiring For Officer/Executive/Asst. Manager/Manager/Sr. Manager/AGM-Business Development Contract Manuf. (Pharma & Nutraceuticals) . !
- Important Details :
- Location: Dehradun
- Post of date:29/08/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1) Established relations among companies who seeks to contract manufacture their products at third parties with a proven track record.
2) Bring more products from existing customers for contract manufacturing for Domestic Market. 3) Should be able to tour regularly & visit all customers on regular intervals.
4) Collection of the confirmed orders & sales projections from customers. 5) Meeting monthly sales targets & achieving assigned sales targets.
6) Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements developing and negotiating contracts, integrating contract requirements with business operations.
7) Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
8) Building long-term relationship with new and existing customers. 9) Create business development strategies identify roadblock and drive new business from conception through closure.
10) Preparing forecast for the product launches and planning to launch day one of patent expiry in the market.
11) Transfer price negotiation with customers to achieve targeted gross margin. 12) Planning & executing orders in given sales projections from customers PO.
13) Co-ordination with plants for timely dispatch of products to avoid the sales loss 14) Payment follow-ups with the customers.
15) New products follow up with 3rd party.
16) Dealing with all top generic & innovator companies in India & international.
17) Dealt with LL companies to manufacture internal products.
18) Identifying new products from the Demand Management. 19) Closely coordinate and communicate customer action plans with supply planning.
20) Delivery date confirmation to the customer & complete ownership of order servicing. 21) Coordinating of contract manufacturing agreement and trademark protection agreement for Trade and generic parties.
22) Identifying new markets & its potential for the existing & new products to achieve brand wise target. Developing strategies & solutions for managing business relationship with customers to contribute sales growth.
we have requirement in BD Department ,pls share ur cv as per JD to my mail id email@example.com
Interested Candidates send their CV to mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Founded in the year 2001, Windlas Biotech provides pharmaceutical development services, large-scale manufacturing services and authentic yet affordable products to its customers and consumers around the world. We employ 954 employees at our four state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in Dehradun, Uttarakhand India.