Sanofi Hiring 2022.Sanofi Notification full details below. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now. Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Production Associate – F&F
- Qualification: Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in applied sciences.
- Experienced:– Fresher passed out in financial year 2021.
Job Description: Sanofi Hiring For Production Associate – F&F !
- Important Details :
- Location: Toopran Mandal
- Post of date:08/09/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To manufacture a product that is compliant to SISPQ.
- To follow GMP and GDP at all levels of manufacturing and relevant activities.
- To work along with Projects and Engineering department during commissioning, qualification
and maintenance activities.
- To support Validation team to execute the validation and qualification activities as per the
- Pre-approved protocols.
- To maintain the work place and process equipment clean and hygienic all the time.
- To escalate the potential quality events to superiors.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for executing Insulin compounding activities.
- Operate the equipment pertaining to compounding activities.
- To support or suggest for continuous improvements pertaining to processes.
- Responsible for project support and validation support such as effective installation,
commissioning, qualification/ validation of equipment in compounding area.
- Responsible for executing various operations of compounding area for Insulin Project.
- Support in preparation of Compounding related SOPs, PPTs, training matrix and consumables list.
- Ensuring timely cleanliness of area and equipment of Compounding area.
- In-line with APU concept, follow the instructions from superiors and facilitate in meeting
- Do critical trouble shooting in consultation with head of production, i.e. when sterility assurance
could be compromised due to breakdown or severe malfunctions.
- Acquire relevant equipment and process training with respect to Compounding of
- Insulin and relevant operations.
- Responsible to support for various regulatory inspections/audits and adhere to GMP compliance.
- Acquire knowledge and training on internal and external audits.
- Responsible for co-ordinating with QA, QC, Validations, Engineering, HSE and Projects to
support in respective relevant activities.
- Support activities conducted by cross functional departments such as HSE, Lean management
and facilitate exchange of information.
- Safety` PEP talk implementation
- Identify and report unsafe act, unsafe condition and near miss.
- Ensure timely Incident reporting, lead investigation and CAPA implementation.
- Workplace Risk assessment and active participation in HSE trainings.
- Ensure adherence to HSE procedures and appropriate PPE’s are donned during maintenance and handling of chemicals activities.
- Effective LEX communication to reduce and prevent recurrences.
- Ensure strict adherence to work permit system and manage high risk activities by following Sanofi Life Saving Rules.
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies / Language
- Stretch: Constantly look ways to apply learnings and drive improvement.
- Take action: Keep Sanofi nimble by simplifying as i go.
- Act for patients & customers: Always look at what is best for our patients and customers in any solution that I work on.
- Think Sanofi first: Help colleagues across the organization to be successful.
- Good communication skills.
- Adaptability to new technologies and techniques.
- Good levels of confidence and problem solving capabilities.
- Knowledge on GMP/ GXP and technicalities involved in manufacturing relevant activities.
- Language requirements: Fluency in English (reading, writing and listening).