Sanofi Hiring 2022.Sanofi Notification full details below. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now. Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Senior Pharmacovigilance Manager / Pharmacovigilance Officer in Charge
- Qualification: MBBS, B.Pharm, M.Pharm, Pharm D
- Experienced:– 6 years of experience in core PV Operations
Job Description: Sanofi Hiring For Senior Pharmacovigilance Manager / Pharmacovigilance Officer in Charge !
- Important Details :
- Location: Mumbai
- Post of date:07/09/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
The Country Safety Head back-up (CSH back-up):
- Is in charge for India
- Replaces the CSH in most of his/her tasks when he/she is out of the office, including acting as local PV contact for the authorities and being accountable for PV inspections
- Supports the CSH to:
- Ensure that local PV activities are performed in compliance with the GPV policies, as well as global, regional and local PV regulations to warrant safe and appropriate use of Sanofi products on the market in the assigned country(ies)
- Establish and maintain a robust and efficient local PV system by ensuring the availability and implementation of proper systems/procedures, tools and training
- In addition to his/her CSH back-up role, the CSH back-up acts as Local Safety Officer (LSO) and as such manage the medical safety of assigned GPV local products under the supervision of the Regions Medical Safety Head (RMSH.
- As local Responsible Person for Pharmacovigilance (RPP) / local Qualified Person for Pharmacovigilance (QPPV) back up xxx
- The CSH back-up must demonstrate sufficient proficiency in English (verbal and written) to accurately communicate PV information outside his/her country.
- Strong knowledge and expertise in international and national (Pharmacovigilance) regulations as well as industry standards
- Sufficient ability to interpret clinical data including safety data
- Interpersonal skills of diplomacy and team player dynamics; knowledge of and respect for cultural differences; professionalism and mediation are important
- Demonstrate problem solving skills, sense of urgency, especially with respect to enforcing safety rules and global procedures as described in QDs, Operational Manuals and Guidance documents. Capacity to work under pressure
- Ability to work in international and transversal teams
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.