Sanofi Hiring 2022.Sanofi Notification full details below. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now. Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Associate – Production
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree / master’s degree in biotechnology, microbiology, Biochemistry, or related field is preferred.
- Experienced: Hands on experience in vaccine manufacturing process. (Preferably 1-3 years). Fresher can also apply
Job Description: Sanofi Hiring For Associate – Production !
- Important Details :
- Location: Medchal Mandal
- Post of date:17/08/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Good knowledge on fermentation process.
2. Good knowledge on aseptic process techniques, Slide preparation, Staining, Streaking.
3. Analytical techniques such as centrifugation, chromatography, etc. (Downstream process) 4. General operations such as cleanup of bioreactors / sterilization a / TFF systems.
5. Offline sample analysis including Optical Densities / Cell counting / pH & conductivity.
6. Maintain records and test results following strict manufacturing guidelines.
7. Work independently and efficiently
8.Document work clearly and perform procedures accurately
9. Work well with other team members
10. Follow SOP, operational processes, and safety best practices.
11. Follow safety, quality control and quality assurance procedures Identify technical issues, troubleshooting, solve problems and achieve clear resolution.
12. Maintain laboratory documentation in accordance with applicable scientific, regulatory, and intellectual property requirements
13.Maintain clean work areas and equipment
14. Perform Preventative Maintenance schedules with supervision as needed
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Bachelor’s Degree / master’s degree in biotechnology, microbiology, Biochemistry, or related field is preferred.
2. Hands on experience in vaccine manufacturing process. (Preferably 1-3 years). Fresher can also apply
3. Must have excellent sterile technique.
4. Ability to record data, compile, analyze and communicate results is required. 5. Ability to work a flexible schedule, as required, to meet development and maintenance scheduling needs.
6.Results oriented and able to work in multidisciplinary teams.
7. Computer skills (Proficiency with MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Access is expected).
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.