Sanofi Hiring 2021 Bachelor’s degree for Production Specialist At Mandal, India. Sanofi Notification full detailes below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Production Specialist
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
- Experienced:3 years
Job Description: Sanofi Hiring For Production Specialist !
Important Details :
- Location: Mandal, India
- Post of date: 24/11/2021
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- To manufacture a product that is compliant to SISPQ.
- To follow GMP and GDP at all levels of manufacturing and relevant activities.
- To work along with Projects and Engineering department during commissioning, qualification and maintenance activities.
- To support Validation team to execute the validation and qualification activities as per the pre-approved protocols.
- To maintain the work place and process equipment clean and hygienic all the time.
- To escalate the potential quality events to superiors.
- To perform sampling as per sampling plan and procedures.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for executing Insulin filling activities.
- Operate the equipment pertaining to filling activities.
- To support or suggest for continuous improvements pertaining to processes.
- Responsible for project support and validation support such as effective installation, commissioning, qualification/ validation of equipment in filling area.
- Responsible for executing various operations of filling area for Insulin Project.
- Support in preparation of filling related SOPs, PPTs, training matrix and consumables list.
- Ensuring timely cleanliness of area and equipment of filling areas.
- In-line with APU concept, follow the instructions from superiors and facilitate in meeting business requirements.
- Do critical trouble shooting in consultation with head of production, i.e. when sterility assurance could be compromised due to breakdown or severe malfunctions.
- Acquire relevant equipment and process training with respect to filling of Insulin and relevant Operations.
- Responsible to support for various regulatory inspections/audits and adhere to GMP compliance.
- Acquire knowledge and training on internal and external audits.
- Responsible for coordinating with QA, QC, Validations, Engineering, HSE and Projects to support in respective relevant activities.
- Support activities conducted by cross functional departments such as HSE, Lean management and facilitate exchange of information.
- Safety PEP talk implementation
- Identify and report unsafe act, unsafe condition and near miss.
- Ensure timely Incident reporting, lead investigation and CAPA implementation.
- Workplace Risk assessment and active participation in HSE trainings.
- Ensure adherence to HSE procedures and appropriate PPE’s are donned during maintenance and handling of chemicals activities.
- Effective LEX communication to reduce and prevent recurrences.
- Ensure strict adherence to work permit system and manage high risk activities by following Sanofi Life Saving Rules.
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies / Language
- Stretch: Constantly look ways to apply learnings and drive improvement.
- Take action: Keep Sanofi nimble by simplifying as i go.
- Act for patients & customers: Always look at what is best for our patients and customers in any solution that I work on.
- Think Sanofi first: Help colleagues across the organization to be successful.
- Good communication skills.
- Adaptability to new technologies and techniques.
- Good levels of confidence and problem solving capabilities.
- Knowledge on GMP/ GXP and technicalities involved in manufacturing relevant activities.
- Language requirements: Fluency in English (reading, writing and listening).
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.