Sanofi Hiring 2022.Sanofi Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Associate Project Specialist – Tiering
- Qualification: Bachelor/ Master’s degree required – B Pharm/M Pharm/life sciences (Preferred)
- Experienced:Minimum of 1+ years’ experience with pharma/life-science companies
Job Description: Sanofi Hiring For Associate Project Specialist – Tiering !
- Important Details :
- Location: Hyderabad
- Post of date:06/08/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Associate Project Specialist liaises with the relevant Business Partners, local team member and Country Medical Leads to ensure that appropriate HCP data is being transferred to the Tiering system, performs quality checks on collected data, provides remediation support for errors found, assessment of HCP and non-HCP tiering documents, coordinates the compilation of reports and identifies process & system enhancements
- Associate Project Specialist ensures HCP data readiness by performing regular data review and developing required reports as per agreed frequency
- Associate Project Specialist adheres to the internal timelines and ensure the quality of the document delivered
- Associate Project Specialist performs data validation with given resources or secondary resources
- Associate Project Specialist should adapt new processes as well as support cross functional collaborations
- Scientific communication teams
- Medical Information local teams
- Real World Evidence local teams
- Global Fair Market Value Team
- Local Medical teams
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain effective relationship with internal peers and the end stakeholders within the allocated geography.
- Regular connects with FMV leads, local country medical teams and tier validators
Financial and Reporting
- Provide monitoring reports, verification reports as per agreed timelines and quality
- Data Quality assessment: Identify abnormalities in the data monitored and develop report as per regulatory requirements
- Customer engagement/develop scientific external experts reporting on a quarterly basis
- Manage all requests within the centralized mailbox/request platform and prioritize based on the business need
- Manage process training and tools locally
- Analyze expert credentials and expertise to determine the appropriate tier level required to determine the fair market value compensation.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies / Language
- User and Data Management
- Planning and analytical skills
- Stakeholder management
- Project management
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.