Rusan Pharma Ltd Recruitment 2021 B.Pharm, B.Sc Freshers for Asst. Mgr. to Manager for Production Injection At Gandhidham .Rusan Pharma Ltd Notification full detailes below.Interested and eligible candidates can Send Your resume.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Asst. Mgr. to Manager for Production Injection
- Qualification: B.Pharm, B.Sc
- Experienced:8 to 13 years
Job Description: Rusan Pharma Ltd Hiring For Asst. Mgr. to Manager for Production Injection !
Important Details :
- Location: Gandhidham
- Job Location : Gujarat – Kutch (Kandla)Location.
- Post of date: 24/11/2021
- Contact:Rahul Pokar-9016868523
- Note:Interested candidates may drop their updated CV Rahul.email@example.com
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
1. Ensure Discipline, Safety Rules and good House keeping is followed by the staff & workmen.
2. Ensure SOPs revision & strict adherance of SOPs Instructions / Guidelines on the Shop floor.
3. Ensure online entries in softwares of SAP – PP module / eDMS / eQAMS.
4. Ensure statutory records & day to day manufacturing process records are maintained as per Regulatory norms.
5. Ensure cGMP compliance at shop floor, Environmental condition & Plate counts in Sterile area.
6. To co-ordinate & arrange required manpower, machinery, equipment, material in advance for next day production including availability of required Gases..
7. Scheduling of all lines as per manufacturing plan against work orders recd.
8. To review performance of subordinates & identify training needs for optimum output.
9. To train production chemist/workmen and motivate them for effective working.
10. To optimize the productivity by proper planning & scheduling of shifts.
11. To conduct Internal Audit.
12. To ensure Timely BMR request and initiation of Batch production.
13. To ensure standard yield & reconciliation of products.
14. To ensure Zero Market Complaint in Manufacturing of Batch.
15. To ensure timely submission of MIS Reports to the Management.
16. To face / handle all quality audits conducted by various Regulatory Authorities & ensure compliance of points raised during Audit.
17. To carry out process validation in co-ordination with QA department.
18. To co-ordinate with Engg. Dept. for Preventive Maintenance to avoid Break Downs.
19. To ensure Calibration / Deviation/ Change Control Form/ CAPA compliance.
20. To carry out market complaint analysis of product as and when required in consultation with concerned Dept.
Rusan is a research driven pharmaceutical company having its Manufacturing Units in India and Worldwide Marketing of Pharmaceutical Formulation, Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and Intermediates. The company has its own Research & Development centre at Kandivli (west), Mumbai, state of the art, Bulk Manufacturing Plant at Ankleshwar and Formulation plant at Dehradun and SEZ, Kandla having approval of MHRA (UK), MCC (SA) and other International Health Authorities.