Rubicon Research Walk In Interview 2022 .Rubicon Research Notification full detailes below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Rubicon Research is an IP led, specialty pharmaceutical company located in Mumbai, India. Its formulation development is across multiple dosage forms, oral solids, oral liquids, nasal, ophthalmic, topical, injectable, fixed dose combinations, and drug device combinations.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Officer/ Senior Officer-Formulation Development
- Qualification: B.Pharma in Any Specialization
- Experienced:3 – 8 years
Job Description: Greeting from Rubicon Research !!!!!
- Important Details :
- Location: Thane
- Post of date:19/12/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Development activities: -Candidate should have good exposure on Development of OSD Dosage (Tablet, Capsule) for Regulatory Market
1. To understand the project scope, plan the activities as per the scope and to ensure periodic monitoring of the same.
2. To anticipate or foresee the critical activities in the development and highlight the same during project meetings.
3. To read and understand all the literature references such as strategy document, relevant patents, FOI, EPAR, DMF, Google references etc.
4. To plan and ensure execution of day-to-day laboratory experiments in timely manner.
5. To analyze the data, draw conclusions & plan further experiments in the form of appropriate design of experiments based on Qbd principles after consultation with superiors.
6. To effectively monitor/execute & document lab scale stability/scale up/optimization and pilot BE batches.
7. To strictly ensure complete adherence to GMP & systems during day-to-day laboratory activities.
8. To coordinate the logistics related to materials, man power and machines.
9. To organize, plan & execute technology transfer/scale up activities.
10. To routinely review the laboratory note book for adequacy, accuracy and legibility.
11. To compile & review the experimental updates regularly in a sequential and presentable manner.
12. To generate and review the relevant documents such as MFC, BMR, STP, PDR, CPS, IDR etc. within the specified time as per the standard format.
13. To prepare minutes of the meetings/telecoms & monthly status reports.
14. To liaison with other departments such as AD, Stores, QA, RA, BD, IP sphere, CTS site etc.
15. To ensure clear and transparent communication amongst all the team members.
16. To get trained on and monitor proper functioning & maintenance of various equipments, instruments and systems in the department.
17. To monitor proper storage & destruction of raw materials & finished goods.
18. To ensure compliance to the assigned additional activities such as SOP preparation, departmental Audits.
19. To execute & record IQ, OQ and PQ activities of new machines
Roles and Responsibilities
Desired Candidate Profile -Candidate should have good exosure on Development of OSD Dosage (Tablet, Capsule) for Regulatory Market
Interested candidate may apply on email@example.com