Novartis Hiring 2022 Master degree or Equivalent with 5+ years of experience in QMS, batch manufacturing record review. for Quality Specialist At Hyderabad, AP . Novartis Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Quality Specialist
- Qualification: Master degree or Equivalent with 5+ years of experience in QMS, batch manufacturing record review.
- Experienced: 5+ years of experience in QMS, batch manufacturing record review.
Job Description: Novartis Hiring For Quality Specialist !
- Important Details :
- Location: Hyderabad, AP
- Post of date:03/09/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Your key responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Quality management systems (e.g. Trackwise). Review of change control and deviations – Investigation/Deviation/Quality Event/CCP review. Responsible for providing data for quality review board.
• Review of documents as per the checklists and provide approval of packaging / labeling batch record. Review of packaging Instructions from the vendor. site quality initiatives.
• Review of SOP and FRM for the specified area. Supporting Compliance activities for the GCS IN site. Decision on the IMP (Site and Transport) Temperature Excursion.
• Notification of extension (NoE) approval. Review of CoC PP expiry update. Review and approval of raw data on delegation. Supporting for site self-inspection. GxP document archival on digital tool. IMP Label oversight
• Support a discipline and/or provide a service individually or within a team of associates. May provide functional expertise to Line Unit and other QA Units in area of responsibility.
• Write and review GMP-relevant deliverables and/or related tools as per area of responsibility in order to ensure compliance with cGMP and project quality deliverables.
• Support project related activities (e.g. TRD product portfolio, development of new tools, processes, Quality initiatives, Quality Manual implementation, Quality Plans, Quality Risk Assessments, training activities, qualification and facility upgrade activities, IT validation projects) as per area of responsibility.
• Comply with internal and external guidelines regarding quality and safety (Quality Manual, regulatory cGMP guidelines, Health Authority guidance, SOPs etc.).
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.