INVISION PHARMA LIMITED Hiring 2022.INVISION PHARMA LIMITED Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: QA/QC executive for & R & D chemist
- Qualification: B.tech, M.tech in cosmetology, BSc/ B.Pharma
- Experienced:1-2 years
- Salary: ₹20,000.00 – ₹25,000.00 per month
Job Description: INVISION PHARMA LIMITED Hiring For QA/QC executive for & R & D chemist !
- Important Details :
- Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Post of date:06/08/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
Position- QA/QC executive for cosmetics product manufacturing unit.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1.Preparation, review, and implementation of SOPs.
2.Preparation/ Review quality control & Assurance documentation like analytical reports, logbooks, SOPs, BMR/BPR, MFR etc
3.Planning and distribution of samples for analysis of Raw Materials, Intermediates, finished products
4. Preparation and maintenance of working standards with documents.
5. Maintain FDA compliant books, Regulatory Affairs
6. Carried out Operation & Calibration of the laboratory instruments.
7. Reviewing and approving of Raw material, finished product and Packaging material specifications
8.Guide and handle a team for processes like production, filling and packing
9. Handling of customer audits and regulatory authority audits and preparation of compliance report.
10.Laboratory management and analytical laboratory improvement, cGMP and GLP compliance and problem resolution
11. Liaison with Regulatory department to get additional products added to portfolio
12.To ensure best quality of products from the production
Experience – 1-2 years
Location – Bengaluru , Karnataka
Education background – B.tech, M.tech in cosmetology, BSc/ B.Pharma experience in a cosmetic personal care product manufacturing factory
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.