- Job requires knowledge of functions of Quality Assurance in API and pharmaceutical intermediate manufacturing to strictly make sure plant is following GMP as per regulated market.
- Over-viewing finished product analysis data and releasing finished product.
- Performing all tasks required by QA such as making BMR’s, SOP’s, Change control system, Deviations, Market complaints, Annual review reports, Validations, Qualifications, Vendor Audits, Training, Preparing other Documentation for example Site Master File & Validation Master Plan, QMS Implementation etc.
- Candidate will also be responsible for facing Regulatory Audits from customers and authorities from regulated markets and be able to effectively communicate with them in English.
Part-time hours: 48 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: ₹12,041.00 – ₹30,000.00 per month
- Provident Fund
- Work from home
- Day shift
- total work: 3 years (Required)
Speak with the employer