Piramal Enterprises Ltd Hiring 2023.Piramal Enterprises Ltd Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.Piramal Group is a global business conglomerate with diverse interests in Pharma, Financial Services and Real Estate. The Group has offices in over 30 countries and a global brand presence in more than 100 markets.
- Post Name: Executive – R&D/Apprentice
- Qualification: M.Sc. in synthetic organic chemistry, with professional experience in industry (2-5 yrs.)/Graduates/Post-Graduates B.Com, BBA, BMS, B.Sc.,MBA, PGPM, Others
- Experience 0-2 Years
Job Description: greeting from Piramal Enterprises Ltd !!!!
Important Details :
- Location: In -Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India/Rabale
- Post of date:08-02-2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face To Face Interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
- Perform the transactions and manage the administrative aspects and back-end support for HR operations
- Management of employment data, records, and transactions using standard technologies and processes
- Provide related data and reports
- Identify and implement process improvements based on experience and process objectives
- Ensure process performance is in line with pre-defined TAT and Quality parameters
- Provide data required by other stakeholders as per agreed timelines and parameters.
Key Stakeholders: Internal
Employees, Payroll team, BHRs
Key Stakeholders: External
Candidates, BGV Vendor, Exited Employees
Apprentice>Manager – GEEC>General Manager – Human Resources
Executive – R&D JOB DESCRIPTION
- Synthesis and scale-up of organic molecules/intermediates (including retrosynthesis and literature search)
- Design and run experiments as per the plan provided.
- Plan and carryout organic reactions on laboratory scale to provide organic materials for further research purposes.
- Use a variety of analytical methods, TLC, HPLC and GC to monitor reaction processes and Interpretation of analytical results.
- Maintain a summary of results obtained in laboratory, documentation in lab journals.
- Support in Troubleshoot & or improve existing processes.
- Evaluate, inquire, document and present results as necessary.
- Co-operates in cross-functional project teams.
- Acquire and document existing and elaborated knowledge.
- Adheres to Environment, Safety and Health policies.
The candidate should have-
- Knowledge and understanding of the synthetic organic chemistry, reaction mechanisms, kinetics.
- Experience in process development, synthesis and scale up; knowledge in design of experiments and statistical analysis.
- Ability to interpret data, draw conclusions, and present results.
- Good knowledge of various laboratory technique as well as analytical tool such as HPLC, GC, NMR.
- Desired experience with scientific data retrieving tools.
- Technical writing skills to maintain excellent, thorough, and reproducible laboratory records.