ProPharma Walk In Interview 2023 . ProPharma Notification full details below. Interested and eligible candidates can attend Interview on scheduled time and venue.As the worlds largest RCO, ProPharma helps companies excel at every stage of the pharmaceutical lifecycle. We collaborate with clients to co-create optimal solutions, build sustainable and scalable operating models, develop auxiliary capabilities, and position our clients for development and growth…and we do it with speed & consistency, at scale.
- Department: Pharmacovigilance Scientist – ICSR
- Qualified candidates – Must have: M-Pharmacy/B-Pharmacy from PCI recognized University/College.
- Experienced:01 to 3 yrs
- Openings: 20
Job Description: Greeting from ProPharma !!!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad( Madhapur )
- Post of date:24-01-2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Walk-in Interview Details
Interview Date: 27-01-2023
Timing: 10.30 AM – 6.00 PM
Venue: 07th floor, III block, MY HOME HUB, Hitech city, beside Hitech Metro station, Hyderabad, Telangana 500081 (view on Map)
Essential Functions include:
- Monitoring of incoming reports from various sources viz mailboxes, EudraVigilance and literature searches, etc.
- Downloading of L2A (Regulatory authority) and MLM cases from EV Web on regular basis by using client-specific filters for the triage process.
- Triage of incoming reports for completeness, duplicate checks, legibility, and validity.
- Perform literature searches according to the search strategy.
- Responsible for data entry of individual case safety reports into the safety database Full data entry including medical coding and safety narrative
As Medical Coder: Responsible for coding all medical history, events, drugs /procedures/indication, and laboratory tests according to the appropriate dictionary (For e.g., MedDRA, Company Product Dictionary, WHO-DD)
As Narrative Writer: Responsible for writing medically relevant safety narratives of cases and checking the completeness and accuracy of the data entered in the various fields.
- Performs clear and accurate data capture of cases in accordance with client conventions/guidelines and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Ensures that the expectedness, causality assessment, and seriousness criteria are accurate for the events.
- Request follow-up and perform query management, as applicable.
- Maintaining respective trackers required for the process and client delivery.
- Maintaining an awareness of global regulatory reporting obligations and organizing work to ensure compliance with internal and regulatory timelines for adverse event reporting Attend internal, drug safety, and project-specific training sessions
- Finishes training assigned on internal and client Learning Management Systems (LMS) as applicable Liaising as well as collaborating with the relevant function at the client end to help with the delivery of high-quality work
Qualified candidates – Must have:
- M-Pharmacy/B-Pharmacy from PCI recognized University/College.
- 1-2 years of experience in case processing.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong organization and prioritization skills; able to multitask.
- Computer proficiency, IT skills, expertise, and an ability to deal with web-based applications, and familiarity with the Windows Operating system and the MS Office suite (Word/Excel/PowerPoint).
- Capability to evaluate data and draw conclusions independently.
- Understanding patient safety regulatory obligations Flexible to adapt and meet fluctuating business priorities.
- Able to occasionally work extended and/or flexible schedules to meet client requirements.
- Capability to work collaboratively as well as efficiently in a team environment.
- Client-focused approach to work