Teva Pharmaceuticals Hiring 2023.Teva Pharmaceuticals Notification full details below. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online. Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide.
- Post Name: Pharmacovigilance Associate II
- Qualification: Masters in Pharma (Pharmacology)
Job Description: Greeting from Teva Pharmaceuticals !!!!
- Important Details :
- Location: Bangalore, India
- Post of date:27/01/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face Interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Project scope planning, gathering, implementation of requirements in Pharmacovigilance systems as per GxP, Writing PQ scripts and testing, validation, execution of new/modification of business requirements. End-user support and sending notifications to all PhV sites. Multi-disciplinary, ad-hoc projects related to PV computerized systems including communication with Aris Global team.
End User Support:
- Provides first line support to end users for all Pharmacovigilance systems (ARISg Application).
- Responsible for migration, development and maintenance of all Pharmacovigilance systems.
- Responsible for systems releases in order to align the system’s functionalities and set-up to business needs.
- Responsible for Licenses management to Pharmacovigilance systems.
- Provides support internal Pharmacovigilance and cross functional projects.
- Provides necessary training to all PV units on issues related to various PV systems.
- Responsible for system adaptation for business needs.
- Routine direct communication with all relevant stake holders (Data Processing units, PV IT, Periodic Reports Center (TPC), LSOs, etc.)*and any other task assigned by direct manager.
Click here for notification and Apply