Pfizer Hiring 2021 Bachelor’s Degree for Junior Officer- Visual Inspection At India – Vizag. Pfizer Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Junior Officer- Visual Inspection
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Description: Pfizer Hiring For Junior Officer- Visual Inspection !
- Important Details :
- Location: India – Vizag
- Post of date: 20/12/2021
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Why Patients Need You
Our breakthroughs would not make it to the hands of patients without our pharmaceutical manufacturing team. We rely on a team of dedicated and agile members, who understand the importance and impact of their role in Pfizer’s mission. Patients need colleagues like you who take pride in their work and always look to improve outcomes. You will help to ensure that patients and physicians have the medicines they need, when they need them.
What You Will Achieve
As part of technical operations, you will be a team member who is relied to have a good understanding of procedures, techniques, tools, materials and equipment. Your decision making will help you prioritize workflows based on the available resources. You will follow standard procedures to complete tasks, some of which may vary in scope, sequence, complexity and timing. You will contribute to the team’s success by sharing your previously acquired knowledge.
It is your hard work and focus that will help in making Pfizer ready to achieve new milestones and help patients across the globe.
How You Will Achieve It
Knowledge and skill
Basic knowledge of pharmaceutical industries, machines cleaning operation and maintenance
Understand workplace safety and related procedures (First aid)
Basic Knowledge on Pharmaceutical industries and its standards
Good communication skills
Knowledge on basic Trouble shooting
Standards, Process and policies
Basic understanding of cGMP, global quality standard and Data Integrity
Behavioral/ any Other skills:
Attention to details
Willingness to take direction and adhere to procedures
Basis understanding of hygiene, Clean room work culture
Proper utilization of personal protective equipment during activities
Equipment installation and qualification
Participate in the installation, site acceptance test, Installation qualification, operation qualification, process qualification and re-qualification of equipment in the respective functional area
Participate in the execution of equipment qualification, performance verification and process validation
- Maintain personnel hygiene while coming to office and entering in working area
- Beware of and always adhere to change room procedures
- Check for proper housekeeping in his/ her area and follow all time audit readiness practices
- Receive and maintain the daily consumables
- Operate the Automatic and manual Visual Inspection as per the procedures and execute the batch according to the BMR
- Perform the cleaning of the inspection booth and all equipment’s as per procedures
- Lux reading must be taken before performing the activity as per the procedures
- Perform the inspection, segregation and labelling as per procedures on Automatic inspection machine
- (Bosch/ Eisai), leak detecting machine (Nikka/Wilco), semiautomatic inspection machine (Maschinpex), Manual inspection booth and APK
- Achieve the desired output in lines as per shift, week, monthly and yearly target assigned
- Issues to be escalated to higher authorities immediately when identified
- Accountable for area and equipment upkeep
- Perform the cleaning and sanitization of area and equipment as per procedures
- Handle waste and rejects as per procedures
- Hand over the shift at the end of shift and to take charge of the shift
- Coordinate with cross functional department and participate in preventive and breakdown maintenance of equipment and machines
- Attend shift Communication meetings and Improvement projects meeting
- Generate new idea for workplace improvement and lookout on implementation
- Active involvement in increase in Efficiency and effectiveness programs in departments
- Follow procedure for proper material movement from SFG area to Inspection area and from inspection area to SFG/FG area with proper status label
- Handling of rejects generated in process with proper status labelling
- Attend office as per shift schedule and maintain attendance as per requirement, leave shall be preapproved (Except medical issue or emergency)
- To complete inspector qualification and re-qualification activities on time without overdue and ensure to not involve in any activity if validity is crossed
- Complete all site specifics trainings and global trainings assigned in to do list as per requirement
- Follow proper material and product movement in area pre-inspection and post inspection
- Perform loading and unloading of product on machines
- Part of continuous improvement meetings and add necessary inputs for improving efficiency and compliance
- Documents the defects observed during inspection process properly in forms online and accountable for handling documents in area
Quality management and Compliance
Follow cGMP and safety at all stages of manufacturing activity
Compliance to Pfizer integrity principles at all stages of manufacturing
Participate in internal and external (Regulatory and Non-regulatory) audits
Prepare the daily activity report. Complete the documents online as per cGMP and GDP
Preparation of user requirement specification (URS), Standard Operating Procedures, change controls, forms and corrective action and preventive action and support investigation
Responsible for protocols preparation execution, completion, review and submission and retrieval to documentation team and validation as per requirement
Attend training for all the applicable procedures as per the schedule before performing the job
Should be able to provide training to the trainees
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.