Pfizer Limited Walk-in Interview 2022.Pfizer Limited Notification full details below. Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Life, it is the underlying purpose of everything we do at Pfizer. A purpose that defines our R & D strategy of discovering and developing innovative products that improve the quality of life. The worlds number one healthcare company, we have an annual turnover exceeding US $ 54 Billion and an annual global R & D spend of over US $ 7 Billion.
- Post Name: Operator / Senior Operator Packing/Operator/Senior Operator /Associate Manager – MES/Associate Manager – MESSupervisor – Packing/ Visual Inspection/Upstream Supervisor
- Qualification: B. Pharma /M. Pharma/ B.Sc. / M.Sc. / BTech / MTech
- Experienced:02-7 Years
Job Description: Greeting from Pfizer Limited !!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Visakhapatnam
- Post of date:14/08/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to face
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Pfizer ‘s Walk-in drive at Ahmedabad on 19th feb 2023 (9:00 am to 5:00 pm IST)
We are inviting applications for multiple job openings in Manufacturing function for our Vizag Injectable unit.
Venue: Hotel Pride Plaza , Judges Bunglow Road, Bodakdev, Ahmedabad, Gujarat , 455679
1. Operator / Senior Operator Packing:
Qualification: Diploma any subject stream |
Experience Level : 2 – 4 yrs
Hands on experience in handling labelling machine, Tray packer, Cartenator. Candidates from OSD and Injectibels can attend interview.
2. Operator/Senior Operator – Visual Inspection: Qualification: Diploma any subject stream | Experience Level : 2 – 4 yrs
Hands on experience in Automatic Visual Inspection, guidelines for visual inspection, automatic lead testing, Basic GMP , data Integrity knowledge.
3. Supervisor – Packing/ Visual Inspection:
Qualification: B.Pharma /M.Pharma |
Experience Level : 5 – 9 yrs
Hands on experience in packing /visual inspection activities with people management skills.
4. Associate Manager – MES
Qualification : B. Pharma /M. Pharma/ B.Sc. / M.Sc. / BTech / MTech | Experience Level : 5 -9 yrs
Experience of working on any MES (Electronic Batch record system) and SAP software application. E.g. Rockwell , PAX or any other
5. Upstream Supervisor :
Qualification : B. Pharma/ M. Pharma | Experience Level : 5 – 8 yrs
Experience in Validation activities, handling of fill finish line and batch formulation activity with people management skills.
Interested candidates has to bring updated CV with salary annexures or mail it on email@example.com.
Breakthroughs that change patients’ lives