Pfizer Limited Walk-in Interview 2023.Pfizer Limited Notification full details below. Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Life, it is the underlying purpose of everything we do at Pfizer. A purpose that defines our R & D strategy of discovering and developing innovative products that improve the quality of life. The worlds number one healthcare company, we have an annual turnover exceeding US $ 54 Billion and an annual global R & D spend of over US $ 7 Billion.
- Post Name: Manager/Principal Manager – Global Regulatory Sciences, Vaccines
- Qualification: Postgraduate degree (or above) in Pharmacy/ Biotechnology/Life Sciences
- Experienced:07-15 years of experience in Pharmaceutical Industry, with major experience in Global Regulatory Affairs function
Job Description: Greeting from Pfizer Limited !!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Chennai, Mumbai, Vizag (Hybrid model)
- Post of date:21/02/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to face
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Be part of Pfizer’s Global Regulatory Sciences – Vaccines CMC Team!
Manager/Principal Manager – Global Regulatory Sciences, Vaccines
Work Location: Chennai, Mumbai, Vizag (Hybrid model)
We are setting up a dedicated Vaccines Reg CMC Team and invite applications for Manager/ Principal Manager (Individual Contributor) positions.
.7-15 years of experience in Pharmaceutical Industry, with major experience in Global Regulatory Affairs function
Authoring/ contributing line to CMC content for initial registrations or post approval variations
Candidates with relavant technical experience in Vaccines R&D, Tech Transfer, Quality & Manufacturing, aspiring for a Reg CMC role can also apply, and will be considered based on merit and potential.
Education: Postgraduate degree (or above) in Pharmacy/ Biotechnology/Life Sciences Interested candidates may please send their resumes to IndiaTalentAcquisition@pfizer.com and email@example.com