Pfizer Hiring 2021 B. Pharm/M. Pharm/M.Sc. for Incoming Quality Specialist At India – Vizag. Pfizer Notification full detailes below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Incoming Quality Specialist
- Qualification: B. Pharm/M. Pharm/M.Sc.
- Experienced:4-6 years of experience
Job Description: Pfizer Hiring For Incoming Quality Specialist !
- Important Details :
- Location: India – Vizag
- Post of date: 29/11/2021
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Responsible to ensure adherence to all quality procedures and material management procedures.
- Review logbooks/electronic log as per the procedures and ensures compliance.
- Ensures that analytical report compliance to relevant specification, standards and site/global procedure.
- Usage decision (Acceptance/ Rejection) of incoming materials, In process, P1, P2 and P3.
- Review of warehouse equipment’s alarm trends and temperature excursions, area temperature excursions review and approval.
- Sampling and review of Non-Testing consumables.
- Handling of incoming material restriction, un-restriction and blocking materials in SAP.
- Conduct walkthroughs at warehouse.
- Compliance to Pfizer integrity principles at all stages of operations.
- Provides Quality oversight for warehouse activities-Dispensing, Sampling, Material management etc.
- Inspection of material damages.
Timely closure of AMPS exceptions.
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.