PepsiCo Design Hiring 2021 Bachelor or Master (Preferred) for Regulatory Affairs Scientist – Foods At Karnataka,India. PepsiCo Design Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Regulatory Affairs Scientist – Foods
- Qualification: Bachelor or Master (Preferred)
- Experienced:8+ years
Job Description: PepsiCo Design Hiring For Regulatory Affairs Scientist – Foods !
- Important Details :
- Location: Karnataka,India
- Post of date: 13/12/2021
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
To ensure that all legislative-regulatory changes which impacts snacks/foods business are well-aligned and timely executed meeting regulations requirements, for India Region countries. Support to assess regulatory compliance gaps from new regulations and external advocacy to build advantaged position in industry/trade associations and with food authorities/agencies. Drives regulatory due-diligence for innovation, productivity, sustainability and related initiatives for Snacks/Foods portfolio oriented projects for India Region countries.
- Deliver regulatory guidance for Innovation, R&D, Productivity, Sustainability projects and drive due-diligence execution plans to Align/Execute internally aligned regulatory change management actions, by working with cross-functional teams, to achieve compliance to evolving regulations including but not limited to, product registrations, labelling, claims, applicable to Snacks/Foods covering India region countries.
- Track external regulatory-legislative changes impacting Snacks/Foods business, Conduct gap-assessment on the compliance requirements from new/modified/emerging regulatory developments in India region
- Build/Align PepsiCo aligned proposals into industry representations by working with the relevant industry and trade associations, including represent to authorities as needed in the India Region countries
- Support the regulatory petition process and work with the internal/external stakeholders to unlock business opportunities/issues management for India Region countries
- Support horizon scanning of scientific-regulatory developments with issues management / mitigation plans to be implemented within the allocated budget/resources and timelines
- Support Digitalization initiatives like PQP/CAST/specification management systems for area of responsibility covering India Region, including work to build/maintain system requirements
- Bachelor or Master (Preferred) in food science/technology/life science/chemistry/toxicology/microbiology or related disciplines
- Working knowledge of regulations interpretations, regulatory frameworks;
- Preferred: 8+ years of working on Regulatory Affairs; working knowledge on Codex is desirable
- Attention-to-Detail and ability to translate regulations into actionable opportunities, regulatory guidance
- Able to engage with external stakeholders for regulatory advocacy
- Strong Communication skills – verbal, nonverbal, writing and presentation skills in English; preferably hindi/local languages in India Region
- Ability to work in matrix organization, collaborate with stakeholders and manage multiple projects
- Able to train others particularly on regulatory matters
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.