Novartis Hiring 2021 MBA with Graduate / Post Graduate in Medicine (MD/MBBS/BDS) Pharmacy / Life Sciences for Associate Analyst At Hyderabad, AP. Novartis Notification full detailes below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Associate Analyst
- Qualification: MBA with Graduate / Post Graduate in Medicine (MD/MBBS/BDS) Pharmacy / Life Sciences
- Experienced:3 to 5 years
Job Description: Novartis Hiring For Associate Analyst !
Important Details :
- Location: Hyderabad, AP
- Post of date: 12/11/2021
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
• Support GBS-GCO business in building practice by involving in various initiatives like knowledge sharing, on-boarding and training support, support team lead in all business related tasks / activities, building process documentation and knowledge repositories.
• Create and deliver below customer requirements as per agreed SLAs (timeliness, accuracy, quality, etc) and drive excellent customer service: NVS performance report (PEC report), Market overview (brand / therapy area), Disease area fact books, Situation analysis (for IPS), New brand launch performance tracker, Institutional performance / KAM dashboards, Country brand performance reports, Brand diagnosis, BD&L support, Pricing analysis, Social media monitoring, Weekly BI market monitoring, Rewind meta analysis of existing PMR studies, Portfolio prioritization, Online internal surveys, Customer analysis, Brand asset maximization, Multi-channel marketing analytics, Portfolio Analytics, Others ad-hoc requests.
• Deliver services through structured project management approach with appropriate documentation and communication throughout the delivery of services.
• Support in creation and maintenance of standard operating procedures (SOPs), quality checklists that will enable excellent quality outputs for all outputs within the function
• Support in developing and maintaining knowledge repositories that captures qualitative and quantitative reports of brands, disease areas, macroeconomic trends of Novartis operating markets.
• Support team leaders in recruitment and on-boarding of new associates within the organization. Participate in various knowledge sharing sessions that enables growth and improves quality of GCO Hyderabad deliverables across the function. Align with all internal functional operating procedures like time tracking, KPI tracking and reporting, and other internal systems and processes. Comply to all Novartis operating procedures as per legal / IT / HR requirements.
• Strong analytical thinking with problem solving approach, Should have worked in an international company with exposure to working in cross-cultural environment
• Should be customer service oriented
• Strong and proactive business results-focus, and proven ability to provide insights that increase efficiency
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.