Novo Nordisk Recruitment 2022 You hold a full-time Bachelor’s degree in Pharma or a Life Science for Product Specialist At Madurai, Tamil Nadu, IN . Novo Nordisk Notification full details below.Intrested and eligible candidates Apply Online.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Product Specialist
- Qualification: You hold a full-time Bachelor’s degree in Pharma or a Life Science
- Experienced:You should have <5 years of pharma sales
Job Description: Novo Nordisk Hiring For Product Specialist !
- Important Details :
- Location: Madurai, Tamil Nadu, IN
- Post of date:16/08/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities:
If you find challenges inspiring and want to drive innovation within a multifaceted and inspiring working environment, you may be our new Product Specialist in GLP 1 Business Unit based at Madurai.
As a Product Specialist, you will be responsible for –
- Identifying and mapping key stakeholders in the assigned geography, in order to implement company’s marketing campaigns and projects (with help from Area Sales Manager)
- Regularly engaging with doctors on a continuous and consistent basis to detail and promote company’s products, handle queries and objections and close the call by demanding prescriptions
- Adhere to the Sales effectiveness KPIs of call average, frequency, coverage, personal order booking and others (full responsibility)
- Meet the C&FA agent if it is situated in his/her territory, to ensure that the product is supplied on time to the stockist and to place the indent to the company
- Meet the stockists regularly and ensure that they have adequate stocks to service retailers and in turn purchase the products from the C&FA agent regularly
- Conduct prescription audits regularly in the territory with the retailers to
- Screen the doctors list
- Evaluate the outcome of previous visit to the particular doctor
- Understand the competitors’ strategies and identify competitors’ prescribers
- Book orders and ensure product availability
- Assist the Ares Sales Manager in strategic segmentation of doctors for high value inputs and support in gently persuading the doctor to ensure adequate input-output ratio
- Provide feedback regarding competitor’s activities and other relevant developments to the sales leadership
- Conduct CME, PEP and other relevant activities as and when necessary after obtaining appropriate approvals from superiors
- Maintain discipline in timely completion of processes like daily call reporting, monthly reporting, adhering to the tour programs, updating doctor contact cards
- Strive for results & commit to customers: engaging new / strategic doctors (Cardio, others), conversion & increase in Spread & Harvest
- Transversal collaboration with other teams / businesses, as needed
- You hold a full-time Bachelor’s degree in Pharma or a Life Science
- You should have <5 years of pharma sales
- Exposure to Diabetes or other super-specialty therapy areas like Cardiology, Oncology etc.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Click here for notification and Apply