Novo Nordisk Hiring 2022 PhD, MSc., M Pharm, MD, BDS for Associate Disclosure Medical Writer At Bangalore, India . Novo Nordisk Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Associate Disclosure Medical Writer
- Qualification: PhD, MSc., M Pharm, MD, BDS
- Experienced:0 to 2 years
Job Description: Novo Nordisk Hiring For SAssociate Disclosure Medical Writer !
- Important Details :
- Location: Bangalore, India
- Note:For further information, please contact Kavita Bhuniwal at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Post of date: 22/04/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- You will be responsible for Performing Disclosure Medical Writing tasks
- The daily work is performed in Clinical Reporting, Bangalore, in close collaboration with Clinical Reporting units in Denmark.
- As clinical research globally is in scope, contacts from all over NNs CMR organisation is in scope for trials registration and disclosure activities.
- Protocol registration and results disclosure of clinical trials to different registries eg: clinicaltrials.gov, EudraCT
- German Synopsis
- Other clinical trial disclosure and transparency related deliverables
- Redacted clinical documents for submissions as per different regulatory policies (eg: 0070 policy, 0043 policy, Health Canada), publication requirements (ICMJE) and company’s own policy
- Ensure timely, clear and proactive communication with stakeholders and colleagues for effective interactions and collaboration
The below knowledge, skills and experience will be required.
- PhD, MSc., M Pharm, MD, BDS, or equivalent
- 0-2 years of experience of evaluation and communication of data preferably pharmaceutical CRO industry
- Experience with clinical drug development, GCP and relevant regulatory requirements in relation to clinical trials registration and transparency, especially the EudraCT and CT.gov related requirements
- Experience with clinical trial methodology
- Experience from working in a project orientated, international organization
- Good communication skills, fluent in written and spoken English
- Committed, persistent and accountable
- Able to manage variable workload
Working at Novo Nordisk
At Novo Nordisk, we have been changing diabetes since 1923. If you are ready to strengthen our position as an innovative pioneer and respected industry leader, we encourage you to join us to make the most of your talent. In exchange, we offer you the opportunity to work with extraordinary talent globally and benefit from a range of possibilities for professional and personal development.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.