Novo Nordisk Hiring 2021 Graduate degree in Pharma (B. Pharm), Science/Biotechnology (B.Sc), Engineering (B.Tech) Master’s Degree for Senior Associate Global Product Manager At Bangalore, India. Novo Nordisk Notification full detailes below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Senior Associate Global Product Manager
- Qualification: Graduate degree in Pharma (B. Pharm), Science/Biotechnology (B.Sc), Engineering (B.Tech) Master’s Degree
- Experienced:4 years of experience
Job Description: Novo Nordisk Hiring For Senior Associate Global Product Manager !
- Important Details :
- Location: Bangalore, India
- Post of date: 30/11/2021
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
As a Senior Associate Global Product Manager, you are responsible for implementation of brand marketing business plans and the achievement of business objectives. Further, responsible for developing and implementing marketing activities to help achieve brand goals. Furthermore, you will contribute to overall marketing & brand strategy and develop relevant tactics & related support materials.
You are responsible for development of brand strategy. Driving the business objectives of the brands, identify the strategic levers of the brand, you ensure global strategy is locally relevant, support the development of core stories, you plan for Go-to-market plan and market development with main focus on multichannel approach, identify key customer needs, drivers and barriers from a variety of sources (market research, survey etc.), you perform analyses on customer and market data to plan for brand/channel opportunities as needed.
You provide guidance for affiliate marketing teams based on brand preference, develop tactics in line with brand strategic focus and objectives, lead the development of concepts and materials based on the brand messaging to implement overall campaign educational, promotional and public and patient relations programs. You develop and Monitor metrics to ensure that all tactics are meeting brand objectives, develops new objectives, or makes modifications as necessary.
You will support the development of a commercial strategy and develops tactics to effectively compete with biosimilars. Developing marketing programs and projects to minimize risks and capitalise upon identified opportunities.
You contribute to cross-functional projects that are aligned with strategic objectives, using appropriate project management tools and techniques, and contingency and communication plans, you involve stakeholders in exploring solutions which will benefit both parties and works to gain their commitment.
You build and maintain trusting, collaborative relationships and alliances inside and outside of the organization, focused on addressing key business issues, objectives, and processes.
You develop project plans for larger/more complex projects and implement according to the project plan, you plan and deliver tactics and solutions within budget parameters, you provide input to the forecasting process, as required, you pro-actively contribute to promotional budget planning.
- Graduate degree in Pharma (B. Pharm), Science/Biotechnology (B.Sc), Engineering (B.Tech)
- Master’s Degree (preferably within Marketing) from a well-recognized institute
- Good academic track records and grades
- 4+ years in Sales/Brand management/Marketing/Project Management/ Healthcare market research related experience within Pharmaceutical industry
- Excellent communication and project management skills to ensure timely execution and follow-up
- Strong strategic and analytical capabilities, collecting data, effectively synthesizing the analytics/data to form a complete, cohesive picture
- Ability to translate complex topics into simple and efficient communications and develop storylines for presentations etc
- Technical skills: MS PowerPoint, MS Excel (pivot etc.) and MS Word is a must
- The candidate is expected to exhibit a high degree of flexibility and agility as the nature & timing of the assignment of deliverables keeps changing with the ever-changing business dynamics
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.