Novartis Hiring 2022 M. Pharm/B. Pharm. from reputed institute with more than 5 years of experience in a pharmaceutical company. for Executive QA At Navi Mumbai, IN . Novartis Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Executive QA
- Qualification: M. Pharm/B. Pharm. from reputed institute with more than 5 years of experience in a pharmaceutical company.
- Experienced:5 years of experience in a pharmaceutical company.
Job Description: Novartis Hiring For Executive QA !
- Important Details :
- Location: Navi Mumbai, IN
- Post of date: 05/08/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
With 64 manufacturing sites in 26 countries, our aspiration is to become the top manufacturer of innovative and generic medicines in the industry.
Candidate should have skilled in manufacturing process of solid dosage form to ensure the compliance inline requirements of cGMP at shop floor.
Your key responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Ensure and coordinate that QA activities are being done as per laid down procedure. To ensure that Production adheres to GMP standards, procedures, and systems in all respects of manufacturing including storage. Monitoring of product quality, in-process control, and manufacturing environment. Ensure effective implementation of the Quality system and procedure as per cGMP requirement at shop floor, warehouse, and engineering along with documentation. Investigation of the complaint, deviation, and OOS to ensure appropriate root cause analysis and CAPA plan.
• Review all BMR, and BPR for their correctness and retention until destruction. Review of quality records in a periodical basis and review of analytical data in COA. Issuance of BMR, BPR, Cleaning checklists, Logbook, and Labels as per requirement.
• Sampling of FG control samples, stability samples and other samples as per requirement along with related documentation. Responsible for alarm review and trending as and when required.
• Training of new employees, system practices and procedure to develop competency. Review and approval of executed batch manufacturing, packaging documents & other quality documents. Handling of material on shop floor through approval for MRN, LRN, and MRQN.
• Submission of In-process analysis report from QC to production after review. Handling of non-conformance. Online stage wise BMR/BPR review.
• Handling of SAP & track wise activity as per Quality Assurance procedure. Approval of line clearance during product changes over/ Batch change over.
• To ensure the Environment, Health and Safety related activities are completed.
• To report near miss and incidences as observed as per EHS requirement. To ensure data integrity compliances at the site and while performing activities
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.