Novartis Hiring 2022 M.Sc. in Chemicals /M. Pharm from reputed university for Executive – Quality Control At Navi Mumbai, IN . Novartis Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Executive – Quality Control
- Qualification: M.Sc. in Chemicals /M. Pharm from reputed university
- Experienced: min 5+ yrs experience in Quality function
Job Description: Novartis Hiring For Executive – Quality Control !
- Important Details :
- Location: Navi Mumbai, IN
- Post of date: 19/08/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
With 64 manufacturing sites in 26 countries, our aspiration is to become the top manufacturer of innovative and generic medicines in the industry.
This role utilizes chemistry laboratory skills to test and measure product or materials while ensuring that analysis is performed according to established Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Analytical Methods, and current Compendial at Kalwe Site.
Your key responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Sample storage and management (FDF & API), Analytical testing/documentation of drug product / finished product / complaints / stability / packaging material samples to GxP standards. Stability Testing/Sample storage and management.
• Analytical documentation of stability samples to GxP standards. Analytical Method Validation & Analytical Method Transfer.
• Assisting supervisor Quality Control for efficient functioning of Quality Control Laboratory through QC analysis and good documentation as per quality control system. To maintain all testing records, raw data & log books as per SOP
• Maintain confidentiality and ensure safe custody and efficient handling of company document / material. Perform any other task that may be assigned for running of the company as per latest quality standard and Novartis Corporate Guidelines.
• Ensure Data Integrity, cGMP, GDP, ALCOA and ALCOA+ Principle at Workplace
• Any other responsibility that may be assigned by supervisor/Manager from time to time.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.