Neuland Laboratories Limited Walk In Interview 2023.Neuland Laboratories Limited Notification full details below. Interested and eligible candidates can attend Interview on scheduled time and venue.Neuland Laboratories Limited was established in 1984 and today is a publicly listed company headquartered in Hyderabad, India and Associates with VLR FACILITATORS is a leading manpower solution providers based in India. We focus on managed human capital services.
- Departments: IPQA – Quality Assurance
- Qualification: B.pharm,M.pharm
- Experienced: 1- 6 Years
Job Description: Greeting from Neuland Laboratories Limited !!!
Important Details :
- Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- Post of date:15/03/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face To Face Interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Time and Venue
Walk-In Date: 16th March
Time:10.30 AM – 4.00 PM
Venue:Neuland U1, Survey No: 474, 347, 490/2, Veerabhadraswamy Temple Road, Jinnaram, Bonthapally Village, Telangana 502313
Roles & Responsibility :
1. Responsible for day-to-day activities of Quality assurance, functions and programs are designed by Designee/Head QA.
2. Responsible to carry out periodic quality assurance checks of facilities, systems, procedures, and records of different departments to maintain quality of the products of all stages manufacturing and testing.
3. Plant round and verify all the documents during the manufacturing process. Line clearance of all type -II equipment’s and area cleanings and online monitoring.
(Cleaning validation, product change over, campaign cleaning).
4. Review and approval of executed batch manufacturing sheets and packing records and equipment cleaning records.
5. Responsible for reviewing quality systems and related documents, like OOS and Deviations.
6. Issuance of documents like SOPs, BMS, Formats, registers, Specifications and Method of Analysis.
7. Review of specifications, method of analysis for raw materials, packing materials, intermediates, and APis.
8. Responsible for preparation of Annual product quality review (APQR).
9. Responsible for monitoring of CMS projects
10. Any other responsibilities delegated by the reporting authority.
Experience : 1 to 4 yrs of Exp in Quality Assurance (IPQA).
Immediate joinee’s are Highly preferable.
Share your Resume : email@example.com