Meyer Organics Recruitment 2022 .Meyer Organics Notification full details below.Intrested and eligible candidates can Send Resume.Meyer Organics provides excellent work and growth environment to people coming from diverse backgrounds. Each of these personnel possess an extensive array of experience. The culture thrives on hard work, innovation, mutual respect, and a sense of accountability and responsibility.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Executive/Sr.Executive – Packing – Liquid/Tablet
- Qualification: B.Sc in Any Specialization/MS/M.Sc(Science) in Any Specialization
- Experienced:02 to 7 years
- Salary:₹ 2,50,000 – 6,00,000 P.A.
Job Description: Greeting from Meyer Organics !!!
- Important Details :
- Location: Bangalore/Bengaluru( Jalahalli )
- Post of date:27/12/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Adherence and compliance of CGMP at all stages of packing line and its operation
2. Maintenance of cleanliness & discipline in area of Line -02 & LINE-06 (BLISTER-2 & MACH-01+ MACHINE).
3. To Co-ordinate with operator to carry out preventive maintenance in packing lines as per the schedule
4. Ensure that materials bears status labels the quantities (as per BPR) should tally to be checked before Packing line starts.
5. Carrying & recording of packing of lines as per BMR/BPR & log sheets, log books
6. Effective supervision & implementation of system to ensure better productivity with quality
7. To take appropriation to ensure the safety of product & personnel.
8. To attend training classes as & when called by training dept.
9. To carry out the duties assigned by the superiors time to time.
10. To ensure the disposal of containers after defacing of passed & approved labels.
11. Responsible for the batch packing activity.
12. Responsibility of completing the BPR and Reconciliation.
13. Responsible for returning good packing material to stores after complete packing.
14. Transferring finished goods the bonded stock rooms after release as per the batch yield.
15. To observe and maintain the contract workers job allocation.
16. Responsible for good housekeeping & safety of the entire department.
17. To follow the company objectives & policies and train contract Workers.
18. To follow the procedures of ISO documents and recording daily entries.
19. To follow good manufacturing practices
20. Maximum care should be taken while handling
21. Any other jobs & responsibility as & when entrusted by HOD.
Interested candidates send their resumes to email@example.com, Ph No: 8217465808
Meyer Organics Pvt Ltd.,10-D,2nd Phase, Peenya Indl.Area,
Bengaluru ,Karnataka-560 058.(INDIA)
Tel: 080- 41170592 (91) (80) 28396048 / 28392803
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, Mob No: +91-8217465808
Web Site : http://www.meyer.co.in