Medreich Walk In Interview 2022.Medreich Notification full details below. Interested and eligible candidates Submit Resume On HR mail.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Formulation Development
- Qualification: M.Pharma in Any Specialization
- Experienced:2 – 7 years
- Kindly share CV to email@example.com
Job Description: Medreich Hiring For Formulation Development . !
- Important Details :
- Location: Bangalore
- Post of date:24/08/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Preformulation Studies/Prototype development: Literature survey, Reference product Characterization, Drug /Excipients compatibility, Procurement of tooling, Selection of prototype composition & process based on the dissolution results, stability data compilation and design of experiments. Recording the observations of trial in laboratory note book and compilation of data
- Submission of application for test license, Import license and manufacturing license.
- Lab scale development : Optimization of prototype composition and comparison of multimedia dissolution with that of reference product by conduction of lab scale trails
- Pre-Validation Batch : Planning and release purchase requisition for procurements of materials required for pre-validation batch and validation batches, preparation of documents like feasibility reports /scale up batch execution plan,pre-validation protocol and BMR.Execution of scale up batch at production area .compilation of scale up report. Submission of samples for analytical method validation.
- Validation/Registration batches: Preparation of documents like scale up summary reports, Justification of specification, Cleaning assessment report, risk assessment report, compilation of stability data, stability protocol for initial for exhibit batches .Transfer the technology to production unit through execution of registration /Validation batches.
- Dossier Compilation : Preparation of product development reports for Module -3 compilation
- Revision of SOP for allocated equipment and maintenance of equipment.