Max Healthcare Walk In Interview 2022 M.Pharma / B.Pharma / D Pharma for Clinical Pharmacist At Delhi / NCR.. Max Healthcare Notification full details below. Interested and eligible candidates can attend Interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Clinical Pharmacist
- Qualification: M.Pharma / B.Pharma / D Pharma
- Experienced: 1 to 6 years
Job Description: Max Healthcare Hiring For Clinical Pharmacist . !
- Important Details :
- Location: Delhi / NCR
- Post of date:28/07/2022
- Contact – Sujeet Sinha ( 9911845556 )
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Dates:29th July 2022
Time:9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
Walk-In Venue:Max Healthcare Home Office Capital Cyberscape, Gurugram, (Nearest Metro Station Sector 55/56 rapid.) Haryana 122102.
To ensure safe and high quality medication practices during patient care.
- Prescription Review (IP & OP).
- Maintaining Departmental Quality Indicators.
- Monitoring & documenting Dispensing errors & ADRs.
- Filling, sealing & auditing of Crash Carts every month.
- Monthly Quality audits on Nursing Stations, Pharmacies, Material store, OTs for Storage of medications, High Alert medication storage, Look Alike & Sound Alike drugs storage, Short expiry medications, Narcotics Drugs Audits etc.
- Monitoring: Surgical Antibiotic Prophylaxis / Restricted Antibiotics.
- Active Participation in Unit Pharmacy & Therapeutic committee meetings with presentation.
- Hospital Drug Formulary Development.
- Providing drug related information.
- Imparting continuous education & training to paramedical (nurses & Pharmacists) regarding safe & proper drug prescription & administration, Management of medications.
- Imparting continuous patient counseling regarding safe drug usage.
- Promote patient safety & clinical performance standards.
- Implementation of MoM policies & processes.
- Implementation of Sound alike look alike; high risk medications lists.
- Closures for NABH observations of departmental & external audits.
Minimum Qualifications – M.Pharma / B.Pharma / D Pharma
Experience – 1 to 8 Years
- Good hold on MS Office, Worksheets and Databases
- Sound in Costing
- Business Acumen
- Financial Management skills
Max Healthcare Institute Limited (“Max Healthcare”) is one of India’s largest healthcare organizations. We operate 17 healthcare facilities (3400+ beds) across the NCR Delhi, Haryana, Punjab, Uttarakhand and Maharashtra. Almost 85% of our bed capacity is in Metro/Tier 1 cities.