Teva Pharmaceuticals Hiring 2022 M.Sc / M Pharma for Analytical Researcher I At Navi Mumbai, IN . Teva Pharmaceuticals Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Analytical Researcher I
- Qualification: M.Sc / M Pharma
- Experienced:0 to 3 years
Job Description: Teva Pharmaceuticals Hiring For Analytical Researcher I !
- Important Details :
- Location: Navi Mumbai, IN
- Post of date: 09/04/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
• To develop and validate bioanalytical methods.
• To prepare protocol, validation report and method SOP.
• To ensure that all the instruments/equipment used during project are calibrated.
• To ensure availability of approved validation protocol and method SOP before start of the project.
• To ensure that personnel(s) involved in the project are trained for protocol and/or method SOP.
• To co-ordinate with the team member for the smooth conduct of project.
• Technical conduct of the project as per the SOP’s, protocol and applicable GLP principles.
• To ensure availability of all resources before start of the project e.g. standard, plasma, materials etc.
• To verify raw data generated during the project.
• Timely completion of method validation and /or study sample analysis.
• To ensure that the working standards or reference standards along with the certificate of analysis (COA) are available at the start of the project.
• To ensure receipt of study samples.
• To verify the records of the consumption of standards/matrix.
• To ensure that bulk spiked CC/QC samples and subject samples (main aliquot) are stored in the same deep freezer and in which the study samples are stored.
• To ensure verification of the analytical batch sequence before placement of samples in auto sampler.
• To check and ensure timely completion of the entries, of all project related activities.
• To identify reinjection, reintegration and repeat analysis of samples and ensure authorization in respective raw data forms by Head-Bioanalytical/ Principal Analytical Investigator/Designee.
• Identification and investigation of out of specification results.
• Ensure data entries into Microsoft excel sheet for calibration standards and quality control samples.
• Co-ordination with respective reviewer and Principal Analytical Investigator for preparation of final study report.
• Timely compliance of audit observations from QAU.
• To co-ordinate via email with the biostatistics/project management for the randomization schedule to prepare OGD tables of BE projects and project related information.
• To co-ordinate biostatistician for transfer of subject concentration data for Pharmacokinetics analysis.
• To ensure timely completion of project raw data and submit to QAU.
• To ensure timely archived of all raw data and reports.
• To ensure timely closure of CC/QC accountability of projects.
• To ensure timely disposal of Biomedical Waste, Calibration and Maintenance for Milli-Q water purification system.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.